Default Gameguard seems to have done some long-term damage to my computer.

Well, I was logging on, hearing about the halloween event going on, and as expected, upon launching, my computer freezes. "No big deal," I thought, "I'll just reboot and be on my way." So I did. After the computer restarted, I hopped back on, got into the game, and started up the quest. About three minutes in, I notice that nobody at all is moving, and the monsters are still flying about. Then eventually, a fucking 630 error. I never got 630'd, before, believe it or not. I try reconnecting, figuring it was a fluke. About 7 minutes, another 630. Then it hit me. When this happened, I looked down at Skype, and saw it was reconnecting. It wasn't PSO. It was my entire computer, constantly being thrown off. I give my modem a kick in the rear, and learn that everything BUT my computer has a stable wireless connection. I'm thinking it's some sort of signal interference, but looking at my desk, there's nothing out of place. At all. I am also a story directly above the source, one of the closest ones, if not THE closest. I've come to deduct that my internet has been rendered unstable, because of Gameguard. What can I do to fix this?
    Ship 02

How can you be 100% positive it's GameGuard? Did you uninstall GG (or PSO2 entirely + GG) and suddenly your internet was working?

Run AIDA's Tweaker, go to the menu orb, hover over troubleshooting and select "Fix GameGuard Issues".

Then, go make sure your wireless card's drivers are up to date. Or, if you updated them recently, make sure you removed the old drivers (or, revert back to the old ones).

A funky internet connection could be a number of things... My internet works perfectly fine, no issues. But, about two months ago, I had some extended family stay over. They all had iPads. For some reason, when they were home and their iPads were all idling on my WiFi (much to my dismay), my computer was unable to connect to my router, no matter what I tried. (Well, short of changing my WiFi password or smashing their devices...) If you share your WiFi with others, something like this might be happening.

Are you using a proxy or VPN? Turn them off and try playing.

Check your antivirus settings, as an update could have altered something. Heck, I'm also going to suggest running Malware Bytes just to see if you picked something up that has no intention of playing nice. Along with that, check your firewall settings.

Quick edit: Check out this page. It seems to have some info pertaining to your issue.
    Last edited by Telchii; Oct 29, 2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: added link
    [7:14:27 AM] AIDA: goddamnit tweaker stop asking me to update the story patch
    [7:14:34 AM] AIDA: whoever made this piece of shit is an idiot

Redditor? Join us at /r/PSO2!
    Need technical assistance for PSO2? Feel free to shoot me a message on reddit! I'm /u/telchii