Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Apparently spamming Namegid is super hard enough to warrant itself a "TA" video!

PSO2 SH Decol Malluda FoTe 65 Solo NeedPsychoWand NeedTeamBuff Kawaii Desu
    0:51

PSO2 SH Magisa Meduna FoBr Boosted TA NamegidSpam NeedPsychoWand NeedTeamBuff Uguu
    1:43
    Well If I PB too it will of been less time, but I think not using "PB" would be more fun. Just for you I will make one to show you :3. No team buff, and does it matter if I use Psycho Wand? The 11 star Rod has way more power then Psycho Wand, so what are you trying to say?
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 16, 2013 at 09:29 AM.

You know, normally I present my screens with some kind of quirky humor. But in this case....
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    Well If I PB too it will of been less time, but I think not using "PB" would be more fun. Just for you I will make one to show you :3. No team buff, and does it matter if I use Psycho Wand? The 11 star Rod has way more power then Psycho Wand.
    Eh just go ahead with whatever you want, so long as it's not the same old namegid spam shit then I will be contented.

I actually enjoy your VH bosses rush. Hue

SEGA did a spectacular job on the intricacy of the new tattoos. Very happy they weren't Dewman-only, like I originally thought when I saw them in the update trailer. I am also happy that the red ones are more expensive. After years of blue clothing being the most expensive in PSU, it's a nice change of pace to see red/black/white all be pricier.

Spoiler!

I like how they glow in the dark, myself.

Eh just go ahead with whatever you want, so long as it's not the same old namegid spam shit then I will be contented.

I actually enjoy your VH bosses rush. Hue
    It the fastest way to kill. Don't blame me. Blame SEGA! It like the same for most class. you spam that one PA to kill a boss fast ( Deadly Archer, Namegid, Messiah Time , and ect) If you don't like that, then just to bad brah. Don't hate the player hate the game. Also I change my mind. Not going to remake a video just to make a person feel bad. Also forgot this is PSOW forums.
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM.

Crazy kitten time, was just a quick pic, looks pretty nice with under armour on at least
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    It the fastest way to kill.

I shouldn't have expected anything from you.

I shouldn't have expected anything from you.
    Jah bless

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Um...

Spoiler!

I might... rejoin... for a while...
    Oh stop it you go ahead and enjoy in bliss you know you want to<3~!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    SEGA did a spectacular job on the intricacy of the new tattoos. Very happy they weren't Dewman-only, like I originally thought when I saw them in the update trailer. I am also happy that the red ones are more expensive. After years of blue clothing being the most expensive in PSU, it's a nice change of pace to see red/black/white all be pricier.

Spoiler!
    Finally you got it bout time loving the red myself not taking it off. I hope they start making more of these down the line now, I'm def putting it in the survey request they have.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 16, 2013 at 02:08 PM.

Sig by Gama