Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I feel like my Fighter is doing low damage.

So i was fighting Soma earlier, and even with Wise Stance up with his back thruster thing exposed, i was still only hitting 1100 on each JA'd Deadly Archer. I have the Electrical set that gives PP, and somewhat of a decent build. My weapon is only 500 Satk though, so don't know if that's holding me back. I went on youtube and saw a 53 fighter hitting 2.3ks on his back thruster with the same buffs i had. Any tips for getting higher damage, or just Fighter tips in general? Deadly Archer is only lv11 by the way. Thanks in advance.

Pro-tip: Sub lv65 Hunter.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I don't have a 65 Hunter, so i'm asking for help wit hgetting my damage up.

OP What's your skill tree? Both main and sub. That along with weapon, affixes, stats, and MAG.

For fighter, Satk Boost lv3, Rare Mastery 1, Brave &Wise Stance 5, Brave & Wise S up both 10, Knuckle Gear, Dagger Gear, DB Gear, Satk boost 2 Lv7, Satk Boost 3 Lv3, Chase Advance lv4, Hp Boost 1 Lv1.
    For Hunter, HP Boost 1 Lv9, Step Advance Lv3, JA Bonus 1 Lv6, Guard Stance Lv3, Fury Stance Lv5, Satk Boost 1 Lv2, JA Bonus 2 Lv10, Sword Gear, Just Reversal Lv1.
    Skill Sim wasn't working for me, so sorry for the lengthy skill build >_<. I realized i put too many points into Satk and HP boosts after i did them.
    Main Weapon i use is a Lambda Failnaught +7 With a Vol Soul. Currently trying to hunt down a Flamme Icarus and going to put a Quartz soul on that. For Units i'm using the Electric Set. MAG is 87 Striking and 52 DEX. Overall i have 1152 Satk, which i feel is really low.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyr View Post
    For fighter, Satk Boost lv3, Rare Mastery 1, Brave &Wise Stance 5, Brave & Wise S up both 10, Knuckle Gear, Dagger Gear, DB Gear, Satk boost 2 Lv7, Satk Boost 3 Lv3, Chase Advance lv4, Hp Boost 1 Lv1.
    For Hunter, HP Boost 1 Lv9, Step Advance Lv3, JA Bonus 1 Lv6, Guard Stance Lv3, Fury Stance Lv5, Satk Boost 1 Lv2, JA Bonus 2 Lv10, Sword Gear, Just Reversal Lv1.
    Skill Sim wasn't working for me, so sorry for the lengthy skill build >_<. I realized i put too many points into Satk and HP boosts after i did them.
    Main Weapon i use is a Lambda Failnaught +7 With a Vol Soul. Currently trying to hunt down a Flamme Icarus and going to put a Quartz soul on that. For Units i'm using the Electric Set. MAG is 87 Striking and 52 DEX. Overall i have 1152 Satk, which i feel is really low.
    Not sure bout you but this is my planned setup and maybe you can take something out from it.
    Note: PP slayer's bonus is easier to get from since you need only 50% PP whereas chase since you need a to do a status affect on the mob and most bosses are immune to status affects so if you don't run with status affects on your weapon then don't bother getting chase unless you are going to rely on FOs putting status effect on mobs for you.

Power 3 and soul on units and weapon helps also. (Set bonus from other units like burn or crysaal, etc. helps a bit)

P.S.: The main issue probably be that you are using a 9*
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 14, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Would a 9* be holding me back that much though? I was thinking of doing PP Slayer actually, since SE on bosses pretty much null out the bonus. I don't have premium so i don't have access to buying 10*s, so i'm going to have to farm one. And then painfully +10 it.

At +7 yes. Yes it does. Get a ディオスピルティア while you hunt for a 10*

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyr View Post
    Would a 9* be holding me back that much though? I was thinking of doing PP Slayer actually, since SE on bosses pretty much null out the bonus. I don't have premium so i don't have access to buying 10*s, so i'm going to have to farm one. And then painfully +10 it.
    Depending the 10* and the latent such as Flame Icarus which is 200 S-atk more than L.Failnaught and that's a lot and not to mention the good latent.

Have one actually, it's just weaker than my Failnaught since i can't get it past +4 to save my life.