Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Onvirtual View Post
    Now the New Bow PA seems to have lots of kicking and shooting at the same time. Would it be better to just go BR/HU for this since lots of striking attacks there? Or /RA is still overall better?

December update would bring the last 2 Bow PA into the fray and they both benefit from RATK definitely so I won't argue on that.
    The new PA is hardly worth using seriously as far as I can tell. It's strong, but it also has a really long animation, requires you to be in melee range for most of the hits, and doesn't have much in the way of AoE.

Are those animations cancellable in the mid? If it does, then I'll take the chance there because there are times when Bow user isn't quite up to par when mobbing, especially sub RA.

Multi Hits are quite welcome for mobbing outside of the original Bow PAs. I will leave MS and PA for bossing until the last 2 new PA comes around on December.

Quote Originally Posted by Onvirtual View Post
    Are those animations cancellable in the mid? If it does, then I'll take the chance there because there are times when Bow user isn't quite up to par when mobbing, especially sub RA.

Multi Hits are quite welcome for mobbing outside of the original Bow PAs. I will leave MS and PA for bossing until the last 2 new PA comes around on December.
    Yes, you can cancel it, but then you miss out on most of the damage. when I say it's strong I mean the sum total of all the hits. The individual hits are pretty weak, so unless you get the full PA out then it's not worth it.

And I should stress the PA is terrible for mobbing because it makes you stick if you target an enemy and it's hard to aim if you don't target. Sometimes you can hit multiple enemies if they're grouped up but you'd honestly be better off spamming penetrating arrow or something for that.

I honestly don't think Bow was made with Mobbing in mind, and I'm ok with that cause it's great for bosses. Certain weapons fill certain roles and you'll either have to get used to that or go all Mommy Cornelia and brute force it. Which is something I can't help with. x:

And for the record the PA isn't BAD, it just gets outshined by all the faster, longer ranged PAs bow has.