Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    people actually get hit by that?
    If you mean on purpose, then no. My friend and I like to mess around in the game at the risk of dying/looking like a fool lol

You all are awesome, thank you.

I ended up going with the Guwanmsn set after reviewing everything. It was a hard choice, that extra 9 pp, extra r-def, and resistance to elements that are actually relevant almost had me though... Thanks again!

Make sure to get the White Tail leg if you get the Gwan set for an additional 10PP if you have 420 T-def.

And...approximately one hour too late!
    Last edited by Bellion; Nov 7, 2013 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubu View Post
    You all are awesome, thank you.

I ended up going with the Guwanmsn set after reviewing everything. It was a hard choice, that extra 9 pp, extra r-def, and resistance to elements that are actually relevant almost had me though... Thanks again!
    That extra rdef is pointless and the resistances dont help much either. U need sdef not rdef cause most attacks that hit u are striking/physical attacks. U actually shouldnt be taking dmg at all.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I went with Guwan. Like most gunners, I barley take damage if at all, so their is really no need for the extra defense.

On a related note, I heard a rumor that if you have too much r-atk and not enough dex you'll actually be turning out lower amounts of damage. I mean, does this have any relevancy? Should I be focusing on both r-atk and dex? Because with my mags and skill tree, I've focused mainly on r-atk (not really any at all in my skill tree, there are usually better things to spend points on).

Quote Originally Posted by Fubu View Post
    Yeah, that's the main reason why I went with Guwan. Like most gunners, I barley take damage if at all, so their is really no need for the extra defense.

On a related note, I heard a rumor that if you have too much r-atk and not enough dex you'll actually be turning out lower amounts of damage. I mean, does this have any relevancy? Should I be focusing on both r-atk and dex? Because with my mags and skill tree, I've focused mainly on r-atk (not really any at all in my skill tree, there are usually better things to spend points on).
    Gu, ra, fo, and te dont need dex that much. All dex does is make the dmg more consistent. So if u do 600 dmg in one hit, ur next hit will be very close or a tad bit more than 600(say 605). As gu, u steamroll everything very quickly the variance doesnt matter.

The more atk u hv, the more dmg. Only some ppl prefer to have some dex cause they like to say that consistency in their dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Make sure to get the White Tail rear if you get the Gwan set for an additional 10PP if you have 420 T-def.

Mmm what exactly do you mean by "White Tail" rear? I can't seem to locate this specific piece of equipment that gives +10 PP on its own..,
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

レッグ/ホワイトテイル Leg, not rear, damn I'm off today.

Make sure to get the White Tail leg if you get the Gwan set for an additional 10PP if you have 420 T-def.

レッグ/ホワイトテイル Leg, not rear, damn I'm off today.
    So pointless. Smart gunners dont need extra pp. With Attack pp restorate maxed, and normal attacking mid sroll twice before u ja that pa on the second sroll, u wont run out of pp. U are better getting the Ing plate for that +100 hp boost and strike resist.

I'm sure I read TC wanted a mix of R-atk and PP. Nowhere did TC mention anything about HP.
    Smart gunners should be trying their best not to get hit in the first place for Perfect Keeper anyway, but if you say it's pointless, okay.

Also, you should realize that not everyone has APPR in their skilltrees since people have pretty much survived without it back when it was glitched for TMGs.