Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for Roleplayers!

Oh hai der :3! Lillie's name is Lillie and Lillie recently joined the wonderful world of PSO2! Lillie is a bit disappointed that well, there is hardly any roleplay going on in a game that has pretty great potential for it! Well on ship 2 Lillie has created a team called Mecatycila (Which is elven for Role play) in an attempt to try and scout out a few role players whom with Lillie and a friend of Lillie's (whom are currently the only 2 members) would be able to get together and role play! Lillie would greatly appreciate any replies even if its just to say hi! Also to find Lillie on PSO2 you must be on ship 2, Lillie can normally be found in block 20 hanging out with friends. Thank you all for your time nyah!

Team name: Mecatycila
    Ship #: 2
    Lillie's info for PSO2
    Character name: Lillie
    Username: Vegnagun

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452 you will find more of your kind by clicking this link and we look forward to seeing you

Y-You're stepping on Taka's turf! Are you trying to make Taka cry!? D:!!

N-n-no! Lillie is not trying to make anyone cry! Lillie is just looking for some good RP!

I've never roleplayed, and I daresay I don't even think I'd know how, but it always looks like you guys have so much fun. D:

RPing is lots of fun, and easy to try out! You should stop by sometime.

The posted RP group has a lot of good folks and stories in it, and we'd love to meet up with you guys!
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I've never roleplayed, and I daresay I don't even think I'd know how, but it always looks like you guys have so much fun. D:
    Just play as who your character is rather than who you are in RL and play along with what's going at the time and soon you'll find out that you are having fun creating an epic story.

Even if you are afraid, we don't mind having an audience so that you can learn how to approach to RPing so drop by at b30 red lounge during Fridays/Saturdays and see whats going on when we have our meet ups. (we are just coming back from breaks)
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Well, at least I know that there is a group of people that wants to role play in the game. Last time I did something like that was in City of Heroes before it was shut down.

Hopefully I'll be able to play after the new year. (keeping fingers cross)

He Who Is Darkened

Hmmmm, sounds interesting. I have done some rp in the past so I might look into this.
    PSO2 - Ship 02
    ID - Daivat
    Orpheus - Br/hu
    Eris - Undecided

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    Well, at least I know that there is a group of people that wants to role play in the game. Last time I did something like that was in City of Heroes before it was shut down.

Hopefully I'll be able to play after the new year. (keeping fingers cross)
    We've only started the RP group at the beginning of the year but it's sure been one heck-of-a-ride.

Quote Originally Posted by larthejust View Post
    Hmmmm, sounds interesting. I have done some rp in the past so I might look into this.
    feel free to drop by as an audience or join in the on the fun.

We also have a thread up for those wanting to get an idea of what is our next event titled http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206298
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 11, 2013 at 02:11 AM.