Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445

Quote Originally Posted by delcck View Post
    Excuse, sorry to have lots of question...
    May I know if "Wild Easter 2" and "Beckoning Darkness" (SH) belong to the running style or it is also a high DPS demanding quest? and also "Dark Falz Elder" , "Oceanic Menace", and "The Pitch Black Province"? These are the only quests apart from Magatsu that I have run so far. (all in SH)
    It's nice and sweet that you want to run your girlfriend's character along side you, but honestly, unless you are soloing, you are denying other people a spot in the EQ by doing so. Also, since most EQs are about reaching the goal as quickly as possible to try to fit in 3 or 4 runs, even on SH, having a non-active player just running around reduces the chances of that happening. The only EQs that this may be okay-ish in are ones that are just "kill enemies for 20 minutes" like the guerrillas ones.

Got it~ thus, I just avoid them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by delcck View Post
    Excuse, sorry to have lots of question...
    May I know if "Wild Easter 2" and "Beckoning Darkness" (SH) belong to the running style or it is also a high DPS demanding quest? and also "Dark Falz Elder" , "Oceanic Menace", and "The Pitch Black Province"? These are the only quests apart from Magatsu that I have run so far. (all in SH)
    high DPS need in any XH EQ, for SH dont need very high DPS. 75/75 have enough DPS for SH