I have heard such great things about the Nidra mag like they are the hardest in the game to achieve and they are the best mag you can possibly get, etc. I was wondering, what does the Nidra mag do that is so good? What makes it different than any other mag?

defiantly not the hardest of mags to make, you just need the right id on a male force.

there just as good as sato's and do all they do, so its just a matter of looks.

anything that looks like a scorpion is cool in my books.

PSO Assassin

It's a cool looking scorpion and it makes you invincible for a few seconds when your HP is real low, or when your PB meter's full. Also does it on bosses I believe.

Nidras are easy to feed (Dimate/Difluid gives a rather large boost) and they offer reliable invincibility all across the board. They're actually pretty easy to make, as a FOnewm of any ID can make one if they raise a MAG with the proper stats for their ID. Plus, it's the first cute scorpion I've ever seen. =^.^=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-12 16:08 ]</font>

they make you dinner. and find the remote.

On 2003-04-12 15:50, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
    I have heard such great things about the Nidra mag like they are the hardest in the game to achieve and they are the best mag you can possibly get, etc. I was wondering, what does the Nidra mag do that is so good? What makes it different than any other mag?
    1. Some complete dumbass told you they were the hardest to achieve, because anyone with the knowledge to browse this damn website could find the simple formula for creating it.

2. What is so great about it is that it has the best abilities a mag can have. It gives you invinsibility more than any mag in the game. Although, Sato, also has all the same abilities...they just look different. And Sato's were meant for female forces while nidras are meant for mail forces. =) but they can be used for either, it's just how the game was programmed from how they come about.

yea whoever thinks that mag is hard 2 get is well plainly put........a moron. all mags r not hard 2 make u jsut need 2 look at this site and find out wat does wat. if he cant do that by now.........