Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon with PA

Default Weapon with PA

Theorycrafting time again! This time we will look at weapons.

While there are a bunch of weapons around, players always tend to skew towards weapon who gives the most damage. Multi-class weapon, while a good idea, doesn't offer much unless you have the right sub class to use the PA.

What if...some weapons have a specific PA attached to it that lets you use it regardless of class?

Swords:
    Waveboard = Lv 10 Rideslasher
    Daisy Chain = Lv 15 Overend
    Fortuna = Lv 5 Sonic Arrow

Wired Lance:
    Falclaw = Lv 15 Wildround
    Belk Welker = Lv 10 Holding Current
    Rosso Welker = Lv 15 Holding Current
    Gigas Spinner = Lv 10 Other Cyclone

Rods:
    Psycho Wand = Lv 1 Resta

This are just some of the examples, it could also be a way to make unappealing weapon useful by giving them nice PA.

What you think?

Psycho wand is only equip able my technic Classes. Try Rabbit wand.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Everyone would own a Daisy Chain then.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Still gotta fight the rng and hope it drops and have many passes so no. I also can't remember the last time I used Over Endo I prefer Sonic Arrow safe approach less deaths.

Sig by Gama

i'm really only interested in wepons with unique PA's, for example whenever you use over end with elder pain it is replaced with hunar style over end. This is something i have been sending through those player feedback surveys. In terms of your idea i'd rather have some type of all class chip you could buy from npc stores or find in the field and put them in any weapon and make it so your prefered class could use the weapon. I doubt anyone would want to use a multiclass weapon outside of their subclass because it would only benefit in certain cases (ex: a fo/fi using daisy chain for over end).

Quote Originally Posted by TehblackUchiha View Post
    i'm really only interested in wepons with unique PA's, for example whenever you use over end with elder pain it is replaced with hunar style over end. This is something i have been sending through those player feedback surveys. In terms of your idea i'd rather have some type of all class chip you could buy from npc stores or find in the field and put them in any weapon and make it so your prefered class could use the weapon. I doubt anyone would want to use a multiclass weapon outside of their subclass because it would only benefit in certain cases (ex: a fo/fi using daisy chain for over end).
    You're not the only one I always wanted enemy specific PA changes like Apprentices Black Sonic arrow I always wished that when you get his weapon all your Hunter PA's are dark style versions.

Sig by Gama

Off-topic. Why there are no cherry pedals swirling around me when I swing my katana? Anime & SEGA, I am dissapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Ha hahaha... HAHAHA. You have no goddamn clue how insane XQ 11* drops are, do you?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You're not the only one I always wanted enemy specific PA changes like Apprentices Black Sonic arrow I always wished that when you get his weapon all your Hunter PA's are dark style versions.
    Um, don't you mean Persona's?

Well if you want that altered PA, it could be another system called Boss Disk.

It has the same drop rate as the rare weapon and it works like a skill disk.

Persona Disk: Learns Sonic Stinger (black arrow thingy) 20% more speed and power.

Hunar Disk: Learns Giga End, as large as hunar's and full invulnerability at the final swing.

Haze Disk: Megigrants (Shoots haze laser that you can control for 5 secs)

Ragne Disk: Megizan (turns your Zan into 5 dark disk)