Default [PSO2](Ship02) Radiant Hunters is recruiting!

http://radianthunters.enjin.com/

Hello people of PSO-World who are looking at me suspiciously because this is a new account because I've been a lurker for my entire time on here until this point because i never had a reason to post something until today!(Jesus, that's a mouthful)

Radiant Hunters is currently looking for some fresh blood to add to our roster. We are a predominantly English speaking team and are looking for Arks of all classes and levels to join us! All we ask is that you are an active player and help out with team orders from time to time.

We are currently going through a sort of revival right now as we clear out the roster of inactive players and replace them with fresh blood to help bring the team up to par with some of the greater teams on Ship02.

We have players of all levels playing, including many 60+ characters who are always happy to do a TACO, SH, or just help you power level a bit through some things to help you progress.

We really don't have any crazy rules you need to follow, as long as you are respectful to others, are active, and speak enough English for us to understand you, you're golden!

We have a TS server set up, however, we seem to be having a bit of trouble weening people off of Skype chat to move them over... Either way, we have voice and group chat available for, well, chatting...

Fair warning, we of Radiant Hunters are a bit lewd and immature at times, but it's all in good spirit and humor, or in some cases strangely serious discussions on the subjects... But i digress, we're nice people, we're just a bit weird at times.

to join, simply follow the rather simple instructions here(http://radianthunters.enjin.com/foru...adiant-hunters) and let them know Merix recruited you, or, put in a join request in game and we will get around to contacting you, again, just give them a heads up that Merix recruited you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or send me (Player: Merixx/Char:Merix) a PM in game if i am online.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's high time i derp around on these forums a bit and prettify my posts...

can i join i just got my copy 2 days ago im lvl 25 at the last boss friend code 073478770673 name: william plus i got the startegy guide when i got this

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwarrior87 View Post
    can i join i just got my copy 2 days ago im lvl 25 at the last boss friend code 073478770673 name: william plus i got the startegy guide when i got this
    of course you can, send me a PM with either your player/character name or your skype name and we can talk