Default Secret Gear or Divinity Barrier for Whitill FOmar?

My main character is a Whitill FOmar that I created long before I had any knowledge of section IDs or the disadvantages of FOmars. I have no other high level characters and can't play online (unless there's some way to connect the broadband adapter to wireless receiver).

Anyway, I've been discouraged to learn that my FOmar's best barrier choices come down to Divinity Barrier or Secret Gear. Should I go with Divinity Barrier's higher evade or Secret Gear's higher defense? I play mainly as a spellcaster and don't engage in much melee combat. Any thoughts on the best available equipment setups are welcome.

Also, running an ethernet cable from the GC's broadband adapter into a wi-fi connected PS3 wouldn't do anything, correct?

I personally prefer the added DFP to extra EVP on Forces. IMO go with the Secret Gear. Alternatively you could go with an Attribute Wall as well. Same stats basically as the Secret Gear, but better elemental resistances.

I don't know if using the PS3 will work.

I'm not sure if it'll work as I've never tested it, but a Wireless Bridge might do the trick. Maybe someone with experience using one can chime in.

How are you accessing PSOW? If you are on a laptop using wireless, just bridge the wifi adapter and the LAN adapter together and connect your GC through your laptop. If that's not an option then a cheap wireless access point should do the trick: NETGEAR WN604-100NAS Wireless-N 150 Access Point

Forgot to include a link for bridging the connections in case you need it: How To Bridge An Internet Connection
    Last edited by VioletSkye; Nov 21, 2013 at 08:52 PM.