Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    uhm, it matters for foie

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...B1%9E%E6%80%A7

15->16 is exactly 20% more damage

if you're going to try to talk shit about people being unable to do math maybe go ahead and check your own numbers first
    We both have foie lv 16. It not hard to tell from 15 under foie and 16 foie. So yeah..... Also ask other people with 11 rod... Like i said. Jah bless Sorry you dont have a good rod or Force to tell

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    We both have foie lv 16. It not hard to tell from 15 under foie and 16 foie. So yeah..... Also ask other people with 11 rod... Like i said. Jah bless Sorry you dont have a good rod or Force to tell
    I never thought people would try to get so smug about rolling dice, especially to people who aren't even saying anything either way about their argument.

That just goes to show that I am, in fact, fallible.

I really could not care less which is stronger. If you're going to go around being a wild, raging jackoff then by all means, make an ass of yourself with broken english and not actually knowing as much about the game as you think.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

20% is a significant amount. You also are not taking into consideration skill trees based on what you said in your video's description. If one person was completely specced for fire they could easily do more damage than someone who isn't specced for fire. Over all your test is about as useful as looking up at a clear sky and saying "I think it may rain next week".

That escalated way to quickly than I Initially thought...this is why you must dig up as much info on your class for those who claim to main these and then do extensive testing thoroughly.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

Sig by Gama

Well I am done here. If you don't believe then that ok. Like i said before..... The person with the best fire tree (the one I have now, and lyial), good units, spells over 16, and with the 11 or 12 star rod can tell. (with good affix) I was just making a point that the 11 star rod has more power. Nuff said from me. Not going to waste my time with this thread, and the people who does not understand.
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM.

Um...you wasted time to make a thread about it...Apparently you were mad enough about something.
    What people wouldn't understand is that you're blogging about people being mad when you made a thread about being mad...

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Actually, he posted it in another thread and a mod moved it to its very own thread. Hence why the title is legible much in stark contrast to his posts.

You the same Kemicho who removed me from their friend list?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

What's the exact argument in this thread? The arguments either way are almost nonsensical without context.

Psycho Wand outdamaging Ren Houo outright, even with potentials assumed? You have a difference of ~86 TATK vs. 12% damage mod. This should be obvious, and it's a useful comparison because boss arenas lack weather. If you can kill the boss in the time of PP Convert or a Proi'd PB, PP efficiency doesn't matter. If not, well, hey, the PP efficiency of Psycho Wand might be more relevant.

General performance in an MPA, AQ, or whatever? Kinda mixed, since weather is variable, and PP efficiency could matter, depending on subclass/MPA/etc.

If someone were to have the fortune to choose between a L3 Potential of both, I'd imagine the optimal solution would be to separate loadouts for general mob clearing, and loadouts meant for boss blasting with Namegid/Nafoie/etc spam with your PPs regenning. You might use the Psycho Wand for the former situation, and almost definitely the Ren Houo for the latter.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

And I'm just sitting here with my +7 9*s.