Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Arguments to see who is more MLG-pr0-1337-hardcoar are the best arguments.
    Say the one who can't quad dash on keyboard and required hardcore skill? I don't find any skill to use. o_o

PSO2 is a game where effort is not rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Say the one who can't quad dash on keyboard and required hardcore skill? I don't find any skill to use. o_o
    WHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Someone just close this shit
    I think so too

I'm pretty sure ChcoboRRR isn't a real person. Nobody acts like that. I think they're a chatbot.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    WHAT.
    I mean Zenobia not you. I can maybe understand Zenobia why MLG is considering his top, cause even higher level player is like Human to Aizen. Uncomplety to tell it is awesome or not. No offensive Zenobia you need to be considering top pro to found out how we are so strong. If you ever can reach that state of mind. xD

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    The reason I made it because some people was crying saying Psycho Wand was to strong(as in power) and started hating on me. I am not going to say no name because it not my thing. If you want to know who then stalk all my post and youtube comments. I did not want a thread to be made. I just wanted to show those people who was crying about power different when it come to boss fights. I do not know whats going on, but talking MLG pro have nothing to do with this thread. Wonder if mod going to move it and make it a new thread....
    Pretty much what Giga said most see you in that way but yeah its cool to test things and stuff, but all I wanted was for you to be good at what ya did so don't even worry about it. Chocobo on the other hand has this MLG PRO obsession and I guess he's pro at everything he does prob the best MLG Mating Stallion for all we know and he took constructive criticism to a whole new lvl. Thought the video was good it just would have been more fleshed out if something else was there to back it up thats all.

I can but can you answer this question?

Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every where including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.

I'll be waiting awhile for an answer and I don't care for MLG but you sure as hell act like it.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

Sig by Gama

that state of mind. xD
    The dude who made this bot must be having a serious case of gaymeweedlord420 obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Pretty much what Giga said most see you in that way but yeah its cool to test things and stuff, but all I wanted was for you to be good at what ya did so don't even worry about it. Chocobo on the other hand has this MLG PRO obsession and I guess he's pro at everything he does prob the best MLG Mating Stallion for all we know and he took constructive criticism to a whole new lvl. Thought the video was good it just would have been more fleshed out if something else was there to back it up thats all.

I can but can you answer this question?

Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.

I'll be waiting awhile for an answer.
    Quad dash is a optional feature, whether to use or not it is independable on users. I considering using it cause pso2 is hella not rewarding game. So even it kill 10.000 mobs. I may not find a good rare to trade off. Where other don't use it will reach it to 2000 mobs kills. That will be another story. Now considering playing this game like this for month. The conclusion doing 10k mobs is much more rewarding.

Why is it that every single flame war I've come across with involves Zenobia?