Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Zipzo - "JAH Bless" is a Jamaican term used in the same way as other English people say "OH God". "JAH" is mostly used for Jehovah / Chirst or If there Rastafarian then it's for King Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia.
    You're wrong all the way brah. Jah bless not from Jamaica, and does not mean "oh god" Rastafarian is the one who use the word the most. Jah bless another way of saying "one love". Just because most rastafarian know being Jamaican does not make it a Jaican term. A lot of rastafarian are from Trini-dad, Guyana, and ect. Also what do you mean by English people?
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 23, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

The only the I'm interested is the power for the Nab rappy rod.

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    You're wrong all the way brah. Jah bless not from Jamaica, and does not mean "oh god" Rastafarian is the one who use the word the most. Jah bless another way of saying "one love". Just because most rastafarian know being Jamaican does not make it a Jaican term. A lot of rastafarian are from Trini-dad, Guyana, and ect. Also what do you mean by English people?
    Wrong my friend. Oh God bless Rastafarian Jah Jamaica are rare. Messenger says ' other offers and your loved ones how to bless. Most Rastafarian Jamaica does not create the Jaican vocabulary. Many Rastafarian father Trini, Guyanese, ect. British people mean?
    British people are mean, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    British people are mean, indeed.
    I can confirm this, we are all very mean
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

I'm wondering if we shouldn't just throw all trolls into Translation party. It might make them seem sensible enough to have a coherent conversation with. Probably not though. The point still stands. The OP's argument is flawed and inconclusive until they fix their variables.

Also, PWand knocks the socks off all other rods!

1. This thread is stupid.

2. THIS THREAD IS STUPID.

3. Learn English.

4. Anyone who claims they're "pro" at PSO2 is a clown. The game is easy as hell.

5. Please be trolling.

6. There is no number six.

7. Watch this entire argument be for nothing when one of them realizes they had more/less T-ATK or some DEX on their units.

8. Did you even do Science projects in school? Your controls are no good. You fail Science forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Why is it that every single flame war I've come across with involves Zenobia?
    *Groooooaaaan...

This used to be me...

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    Omega-z attempted to save your punk-ass and then to show your appreciation you went and just reaffirmed your tool-bagginess.

Can someone explain to me how this thread has managed to persevere for 11 pages? Unless this is now a party for laughing at the TC, in which case let's keep this party rollin'.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Nov 23, 2013 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    *Groooooaaaan...

This used to be me...

Omega-z attempted to save your punk-ass and then to show your appreciation you went and just reaffirmed your tool-bagginess.

Can someone explain to me how this thread has managed to persevere for 11 pages? Unless this is now a party for laughing at the TC, in which case let's keep this party rollin'.
    Save who? What are you talking about? Are you okay?

Ignoring all of the bullshit drama...

Psycho Wand is a rod, so it sucks in almost every situation. But that doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's the best. Rockbear is one of those times. Yeah, the damage number of Psycho Wand won't be as high as some other rods, or most talises, but it's strength lies in the latent ability. In other words, Psycho Wand is the best weapon for Nafoie on fast moving bosses weak to fire. Other rods may be a bit stronger, but Psycho Wand wins overall because of the 30% PP cost reduction.

And... that's about it. It would probably be very good during the entirety of Tundra, but you would still want to use a talis when there are a lot of enemies. Basically, Psycho Wand is the ultimate Nafoie weapon against single targets.

Nafoie aside, it's not that amazing really. The Elysion wand is the current best casting weapon overall. Second place would go to the Heretic Saw talis.

That said, I would still love to find my own Psycho Wand, and if Sega gives rods a +600% damage boost in their next "balance" update, I will be very happy to have one. For now, I am trying very hard to find Elysion.
    Quit PSO2

I'm just here to be cool and say I posted in this thread.

Also fucking lol this thread