Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Quad dash is a optional feature, whether to use or not it is independable on users. I considering using it cause pso2 is hella not rewarding game. So even it kill 10.000 mobs. I may not find a good rare to trade off. Where other don't use it will reach it to 2000 mobs kills. That will be another story. Now considering playing this game like this for month. The conclusion doing 10k mobs is much more rewarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every where including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.
    ^Answer this I didn't ask you for an explanation on something I already know and quad dashing has nothing to do with enemy kills you kill enemies regardless quad or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Why is it that every single flame war I've come across with involves Zenobia?
    Cause I thrive in this and im hardly arguing but more qesitoning this person's contradictions.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    ^Answer this I didn't ask you for an explanation on something I already know and quad dashing has nothing to do with enemy kills you kill enemies regardless quad or not.

Cause I thrive in this and im hardly arguing but more qesitoning this person's contradictions.
    O you want receive cold hard answer? There is bound who is elite and who is non-elite the latter being is a poor men like irl.

haha oh wow
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

If I could understand what the hell Chocobo actually meant in most of his/her (not really sure) posts this thread might be entertaining. As it is I'm just finding it very confusing. I'm gonna go and have a lie down with a cushion.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

O you want receive cold hard answer? There is bound who is elite and who is non-elite the latter being is a poor men like irl.
    http://translationparty.com/#11138532
    Receive O cold hard answers. Poor people are bound by the people of the non-elite elite irl.
    Hah, translation party actually made it intelligible!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    http://translationparty.com/#11138532

Hah, translation party actually made it intelligible!
    Sure especially last word making sense *sarcasm* NOT.

Sure especially last word making sense *sarcasm* NOT.
    http://translationparty.com/#11138582
    Especially the last word? * Ironic * problem.
    Wow, again with the "becoming more intelligible" thing. I missed having a reason to use this site.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    http://translationparty.com/#11138582

Wow, again with the "becoming more intelligible" thing. I missed having a reason to use this site.
    Yes, that translator is very usefull for 1st grade users who expecting getting F score when done with school. Many people found it hard time to decipher A grade sentence. Indeed.

This entire thing is greatly amusing, and confusing

I mean, im pretty sure everyone who cared knew the p-wand was beaten in raw damage now-days (and not by a game-breaking amount, mind) but the PP reduction latent means it casts more techs before running out of PP so it has more sustained damage before using skills/pbs etc

ah well, back to lurking this thread and laughing
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Yes, that translator is very usefull for 1st grade users who expecting getting F score when done with school. Many people found it hard time to decipher A grade sentence. Indeed.
    http://translationparty.com/#11138601
    Party is busted
    it is unlikely that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium
    Impressive. Let's just keep pasting the last result in until we reach equilibrium...
    All users expect actual student upgrade does not convert strong runner f.
    You tell 'em what-for ChoboRRR. You tell 'em.