View Poll Results: Im making a HUcast for my Xbox PSO..an i need some thoughs on which ID i should use that will help m

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • SKyly

8 80.00%
  • Redria

2 20.00%
  • Wittill

0 0%

Im making a HUcast for my Xbox PSO..an i need some thoughs on which ID i should use that will help me an give the most rares for my Character...Please help thx!!!

Although I voted for Skyly I think that if you want the most rares go with Redria, they get more rares overall. But if you want more swords/sabers, because that is typically what HUcasts use, then you should go with Skyly. Whitill finds shotguns the most, and HUcasts can't use shotguns.

I'm gonna go against the flow here and vote Redria even tho Skyly is awesome too. Redria can pipe Lavis Cannons from Ultimate Pouilly Slime, Demo Comet (awesome double saber) from mil lilys and still find one of the best swords in the game (Red Sword) from Melqueeks. That's three of the best weapons in the game right there. Not to mention the magic rock "iritisia" or however you spell it that makes the Rainbow Baton (best slicer) from Hildetorr in forest and the God/Battle Redria exclusive (I think) drop from Hildelts. So if you make a Redria you could easily have some of the best hunter stuff in the game without having to go too far into Ultimate Mode. However, since most of this involves piping I would suggest you play something like a HUnewearl instead. HUnewearls are just as powerful as HUcasts because of their level 20 S/D/J/Z plus they have resta and piping is easier with them because of Ryuker. Now if you want a Male, I would definitely say HUcast because they aren't as common as HUmars, they are more powerful than HUmars due to HUmar's lack of Shifta and Deband, and they also have some incredible ATP if you can get a FO to get lvl 30 Shifta and Deband on you. Anyway, either way I'd go with Redria. It's quite a good ID.