Hi there! this is my first thread so be gentle

I just played this game recently so I have a lot of questions to ask. I created a braver class and is nw lv.17. I am planning to build towards pure bow and ignore katana.
The PA I have : 1) torrential arrow(lv1)
2)master shot (lv3)(using)
3)kamikaze arrow(lv4)(using)
4)sharp bomber (lv3)
5)penetrating arrows(lv1)(using)
AM i using the correct PAs for maximum damage? ( i can do about 1k damage with fully charged kamikaze arrow) The thing i hate about this skill is it is a gap-closer and puts you in melee range. It is very hard to re-position and it is a single target skill.

Another thing i don't understand is about sub-classes. I have seen online builds and decided to go with this : http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...B4N6JIHnHX0006 <IGNORE the HUNTER SKILL TREE> I am going towards Br/Ra Build. The questions are :
1) how to level up ranger skill tree? ( it stops at level1)
2) what does it mean by Br/Ra? Do i get to use ranger PA and skills and when?
3) Why can't i equip any firearms/rifles?? I know it is because of low R-atk but is it normal at lv 17 and how to fix it? ( i don't want to use gunslash)

Mag questions: 1) What weapon should i feed it for stage 2 mag?(bows or rifle?) (currently lv.5)
2) what stats should it have? (eg. Ranged,Dex? )
3)What type of mag should i get? the shooting mag?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my question Thanks in advance.