Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shynobuo View Post
    This one I made in-game... What do you guys think? (first one I've ever made)
    Can you actually convert that into the game?

No, no... I created that one through the in-game SA edition interface... I just converted the .sar file through the program Aida shared to .jpg take a look a the SS...

But I'm currently working on a much more elaborate SA through the program Aida provided... but I don't have much time to work with it so it might take a while till it's finished...

I have wanted to create an SA, but does someone know how to move layers? I can't seem to figure out how to move them up and down in the hierarchy.

Nvm: It kinda didn't want to let me do it when there was only 3 elements. Got it.

I have "small" problem with this program. I currently tring to convert one picture (907e5450676869244299e3499a6a6890.jpg), and its 1 day and 2 hours already and its 89.77%. is it normal? can someone check is it some kind of problem with my PC, or its just impossible to convert this picture.

2nd problem is when i try setting diffrend size than 192x96 i have critical error which make impossible to convert "games_drakengard3-zero.png" becouse i wanna it have 96x96.

"drakengard-3-515d5bd061381.jpg" have similar problem like 1st picture, but after some time program just show critical error.

Can someone check this for me, and if possible convert at least one of this pictures? Thx in advance.
    Last edited by Zest; May 13, 2015 at 04:11 PM.

Well, the quick questions thread didn't have an answer for this so i thought this thread might be better. It's not about the standalone editor but the ingame one.

Are there special hotkeys or tricks for making symbol arts? I tried my hand at it but the game seemed to lack the ability to make fine adjustments, the symbols would move/rotate/resize in overly large steps rather than being smooth, fine changes.

no trick i think but they usually use transparent program to draft thing

Well, since I can't make fine adjustments, lots of fiddling will be involved, I know there are hotkeys for the symbol art editor though. Is there a place where I can find a list of all those hotkeys? It would really help streamline and speed up SA editing.

ok. i just finished my 1st SA. I created it by hands (convert take too long). Wander what you guys think about it. Mayby someone wanna use it, too so i upload it in SAR.

In attachment you can see how it looks and here link to dl SAR file:

mediafire.com/download/btzet02bqguxaf7/stock2.sar

BTW: why rar cant be added as attachment? its more popular file type than zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zest View Post
    ok. i just finished my 1st SA. I created it by hands (convert take too long). Wander what you guys think about it. Mayby someone wanna use it, too so i upload it in SAR.

In attachment you can see how it looks and here link to dl SAR file:

mediafire.com/download/btzet02bqguxaf7/stock2.sar

BTW: why rar cant be added as attachment? its more popular file type than zip.
    You can add it onto the SA wiki
    http://wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

can someone help me convert the following jpeg file into a SAR so I can use it as an symbol art on Pso2?

ty in advance

Sig by Gama