Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idea thread

Default Idea thread

Greetings

As you can already tell from the title this is an idea thread, I am attempting to collect ideas that could possibly better pso2 because I don’t have a great imagination. So I thought I could send to them in a nicely worded translated list of ideas to their survey board from long ago. (Hopefully it still works).If that all goes bad I’ll just send an email.

You can put 1 idea or 10 ideas it doesn't matter.

Here are 5 ideas that I came up with but I could use a few more so my so the list doesn't look so short.

Idea: 1 A mini game
    Spoiler!

Idea: 2 Mall park city areas
    Spoiler!

Idea: 3 Boss simulation area
    Spoiler!

Idea 4: Ideas for emotes, hairstyles and accessories
    Spoiler!

Idea 5: Accessory and hairstyle previews
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Myriarch; Nov 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Revert the nerfs(That they did so long ago) to item sale price to the npcs and nerf TACOs.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneThaVanGuard View Post

Spoiler!
    I've always wanted to go to Urban Area in the lobby. We have whole cities on the arks ship but the most we ever get to see of them is outside our rooms or in ruins during an AQ or story quest. Sometimes I want to explore more than the gate or shopping areas.

Idea 5: Accessory and hairstyle previews
    Spoiler!
    THIS!^
    Sometimes accessories or hairstyles just don't map properly on your character. It's really frustrating when you think something's going to look nice, but find out it doesn't after you've already wasted your meseta.
    Spoiler!

I spent 500k on an Ionia head part, only to find that it covers up my eyes. If there were a ticket previewer, I wouldn't have made the purchase.

Idea 1: 10* Units
    Spoiler!

Idea 2: Team Chat
    Spoiler!

Idea 3: Team Accessories
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zorua; Nov 28, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Revert the nerfs(That they did so long ago) to item sale price to the npcs and nerf TACOs.
    This, itll make grinding a little more worth while and if you play avidly you could earn 2m (probably more since i used to get around 1m a day on hard mode just grinding and were in sh now) or a bit more if you do TA as well as grind.

Another idea would be to completely redo the skill trees to make them all balanced instead of adding more skills deeper in which just add to the SP cost.

Make the AI a little more aggressive, because even in super hard mode they just dance around you waiting to die after they've finished running up to you.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    This, itll make grinding a little more worth while and if you play avidly you could earn 2m (probably more since i used to get around 1m a day on hard mode just grinding and were in sh now) or a bit more if you do TA as well as grind.

Another idea would be to completely redo the skill trees to make them all balanced instead of adding more skills deeper in which just add to the SP cost.

Make the AI a little more aggressive, because even in super hard mode they just dance around you waiting to die after they've finished running up to you.
    The skilltrees are fine atm. They should however edit some of the sp cost to max a skill, but have it just as good. So the worse skills cost less and the better ones like Fury Stance stay at a high cost.

At the very least, ticket preview would be a nice premium feature. Not sure why it doesn't exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Idea 1: 10* Units
    Spoiler!
    What is "them"? Are you referring to non-premium players, or implying that 10* unit passes don't exist? If the latter...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    What is "them"? Are you referring to non-premium players, or implying that 10* unit passes don't exist? If the latter...
    Spoiler!
    Oh derp, I was thinking about how only 10* weps can be turned into excubes... I really should refrain from posting when I'm tired.
    Last edited by Zorua; Nov 29, 2013 at 05:30 AM.
    From ship 1 with love!

I'm not so much bothered by not being able to preview hairstyles and accessories, it's more of an inconvenience to me, but what truly bothers me is that hairstyle and accessory tickets only apply to the character using it. There would be so many more for sale if people didn't have to buy one for each of their characters. Hopefully Sega address this in future but I'm not getting my hopes up

I want the quest "Towards the future" in PSO2, with the locked rooms and everything, adapted with the enemies of PSO2 instead.

I want Mags to be useful, more than just 1 PB, make the limit 3 PBs and Dex stat should be more significant, so that it's actually worth to have more than 50 on it.

More character customisation: the game is already wonderful in this part, basically giving us a doll to dress up. Make it even more detailed, allowing us to have multiple skin paint, shoes, gloves hats, etc. Individual parts of clothing.

Here are 5 ideas that I came up with but I could use a few more so my so the list doesn't look so short.

Idea: 1 A mini game
    Spoiler!
    Yes please and make it another source to earn Fun point but with a limit (from there on you'll get nothing more but can still play).

Spoiler!
    OMG, this so much. Not just city area in the fleet but also free explore peaceful areas on each of the planets (which the team rooms are modeled after >_> )

Idea: 3 Boss simulation area
    Spoiler!
    Would work if the game was harder but in PSO2 case, meh.

My idea:

Idea 1 (not going to happen): Scrap all of the skill trees and make new ones tying each line to a weapon or stance depending on the class.
    Spoiler!

Idea 2: Community Vote <-----Me want this most.
    Spoiler!

Idea 3: More objective based missions instead of genocides.

Idea 4: Better enemy AI and lower the stupid damage. Small mobs should not be doing damage near or 1/3 of that of a boss!
    Spoiler!

Idea 5: PSU's PA system x PSO2's PA palettes.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM.