Default 4 Slot Unit Affix Help

I've finally decided to begin affixing the gwan units I've been hording away.

The only problem is that if I mess up, that's a crap load of Meseta down the drain. For that reason, I'm hoping that a experienced player can help me 4 slot my units.

Right now on all my units I have

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III]
    [Fodder] [Fodder]

I'm Looking to make it

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III]
    [Ability III] [Shoot Boost]

In order to affix this at 100% would I add

[Mizer Soul] [Shoot III] [Abillity III] [Fodder]
    +
    [Mizer Soul] [Abillity III] [Fodder] [Fodder]
    +
    20% Affix boost?

Nah, the best (and cheapest) way would be using the following materials:

Mizer soul + power III + junk + junk
    Mizer soul + tech III + junk + junk

+ shoot boost
    +20%

In the end you'll have:

80/80/100/60, with 60 for the ability III, which is the best you can get it.

You can use ability III materials, but they only give like 10% chance of transfer.

Also, you don't need shootIII if you already have it on your target, since mizer will boost that to 80% already.

Beware though, even with a 20% boost (to bring it to 80%), 80% is still terrible. Heck I've had this happen before, and I used a +30% boost:

Spoiler!

Nearly made me quit this damn game completely.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Nov 29, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

you will need to expand and prepare your weapon with mizer/junk/junk/junk. if you don't know how to expand something, here's an example.

Spoiler!

once you have that you'll need 2 fodders:

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

Mizer/ShootIII/TechniqueIII/PowerIII or Mizer/MindIII/ReactIII/BodyIII - ability is created using either these -soul and not transferred btw

80/100/100/100 chance using 20% booter
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    you will need to expand and prepare your weapon with mizer/junk/junk/junk. if you don't know how to expand something, here's an example.

Spoiler!

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

Mizer/ShootIII/TechniqueIII/PowerIII or Mizer/MindIII/ReactIII/BodyIII - ability is created using either these -soul and not transferred btw

He already has mizer + shoot III + junk + junk on all his gear. He also doesnt need to double up his shoot III's since the shootIII on his gear will already be boosted to 80% due to mizer soul's effect.

Also, its much cheaper buying mizer + statIII + junk + junk than it is to buy mizer + 3 statIII's, especially when he doesn't need it.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Nov 29, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

If you're still having some trouble or would like some extra help, AIDA was kind enough to upload the translated Ability Sim here http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/ it could help you understand add-slotting and the overall percentages a bit more.

What's been said above would pretty much be the best way to do it though I honestly think Ability III is a hell of a stretch unelss you can afford it, either way good luck, I have spent around 15m so far 4slotting my fodders xD (Everything is so damn expensive now)

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    He already has mizer + shoot III + junk + junk on all his gear. He also doesnt need to double up his shoot III's since the shootIII on his gear will already be boosted to 80% due to mizer soul's effect.
    My mistake, I missed the part where he already had his gear already prepped. I was half asleep when I read this last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Also, its much cheaper buying mizer + statIII + junk + junk than it is to buy mizer + 3 statIII's, especially when he doesn't need it.
    Correct, since he already has shootIII he will only be needing 2 fodders with:

Mizer/techIII/x/x + Mizer/powerIII/x/x

Thanks for the replies everyone! I've knocked one 4 slot unit out with a 30%, I hope the others go just as well. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post

Spoiler!

Mizer/shootIII/junk/junk

and

sorry for derail this thread but the guy have 100M in that video and at end, 50k... wthhhhhhhhhhhhh....

now I am only doing 3 attribute and I already feel the pain, talk about 4~5... of course there is always question of should I buy premade or gamble my chance... maesta is never enough in this game... I don't even think AC can save it.

I figured with 100m I wouldn't need to go back to my storage for more meseta and it's 2 videos put in together at separate times. Total cost for that make was around 40-50mill.
    Last edited by .Jack; Dec 6, 2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: changed reply