Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default December 11/18 updates

Trailer:

December 11:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumped

Christmas Event

The Arks celebrates Christmas from December 11th through January 15th with a Christmas themed bingo card and emergency quest. During that time, Saint Mr. Umblla, and Saint Rappies will also appear across the fields. Christmas Xie will be handing out client orders, and if you clear them you’ll receive a lovely weapon camo as a reward.

- Please note, the Christmas Lobby ends December 31st!

Merry Christmas on Ice 2!

Merry Christmas on Ice has been updated with Bird Darkers and Christmas Trees. Head to the deepest area and aid the Naura Cake Sisters to purchase their wonderful Christmas Cake!

Very Merry Christmas Scratch

Deck the halls this year since with new outfits such as the Reindeer Suit and the Sexy Santa Dress.

Spoiler!

Other Changes on December 11th

- Persona will now drop items more often.
    - In order to prevent players from accidentally deleting their characters, it will now take 24 hours to delete a character. You can also cancel the deletion process during this time.
    - Some client orders will have higher rewards and will be easier to complete.
    - Daily Orders will increase from 5 to 8.
    - At the AC Shop you can purchase a feature that can temporarily increase the amount of client orders you can hold.
    December 18:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumped

On December 18th 2013, PSO2 will release a highly difficult multi party emergency quest. The goal is to defend three large towers from an onslaught of Darkers. The Darkers will attack in waves that become more intense as you progress.

Energy crystals will appear on the field which can help net you some points when acquired. Once it reaches a certain value, you’ll gain access to some defense weaponry such as the “Photon Particle Chair” and the “Burst Barrier.” Use these powerful weapons to change the tide of battle.

The Wave Results screen will appear at each wave that ranks players based on how much they contributed to the quest. This score is based on several factors such as the number of enemies defeated and the amount of crystals you acquired.

Instead of items dropping on the spot, you can receive enemy drops by destroying the container that appears after the quest is cleared. As a little extra fun, you and your comrades can check each other’s “codenames” such as “Base Watchman” or “Crystal Master” based on the play style during the quest.

New enemies
    Spoiler!

New Photon Arts
    Spoiler!
    http://bumped.org/psublog/a-very-mer...mas-from-pso2/

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20131211/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Instead of items dropping on the spot, you can receive enemy drops by destroying the container that appears after the quest is cleared.
    Cool, time to lose even more 10*s due to disconnects, crashes, and getting kicked from the party.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Looks real nice! I just started PSO2 since apparently my PC could handle it on lowest settings this whole time...
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

want
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

>Sexy Santa Dress
    Can't think of a name just add sexy and call it a day

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wait so the 3 attacks after katana's dash PA are optional?

Welp, I'm bought.

Also something about arrow keys? (Like smash bros' Marth combos?)

Guess I still gotta work on my marth outfit.

Also let's see how arkz winter coat looks on normal body proportions... or if it just makes that little kid's shoulders retardedly wide... (which means you'd need tiny shoulders for it to look normal, or it'll look retarded even if you HAVE tiny shoulders...)

edit: Also maybe both those bow PA's could be combo'd together.

> use banish arrow
    > use the kagome spirit arrow
    > banish arrow does the same damage your giant kagome arrow did basically doing double damage
    > everyone starts using bow

Also new EMQ not just survival, but you also have to defend towers??
    An actual objective that's not just pressing a button?!
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Nov 29, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

In order to prevent players from accidentally deleting their characters, it will now take 24 hours to delete a character. You can also cancel the deletion process during this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by me, two months ago View Post
    The easy solution would be to implement something like in EVE where they give you a 24 hour countdown when you first delete a character, and you can cancel the process anytime during that window.
    called it

i wonder when will they remove that retarded thing that doesn't allow people to join in middle of the quest (sup AQs, darker den EQ), this looks like it will suffer from the same bullshit
    oh, late 3 mins to the EQ start? tough shit fucker
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I hope that winter coat won't be fucked up by some weird detail again, that I couldn't see in the trailer... if not, that's the best outfit they've released so far.

Also, that Darker that kinda copies your weapon looks interesting. So like, could it use a Twin Mech and hope through the air with it? That'd be funny to see.

I'm pretty sure the reason why it's only now that we're getting timer before deletion in pso2 is because we used to only have 1 free character spot. Being locked out of game for 24h because you wanted to re-make? That would had hurt back when pso2 launched.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.