Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ill make this quick before i go shoot myself (j/p)
    im doin the telepipe trick on caves ult for pouilly slime right, and i do it for like 4 hours and nothing so im all pissed and quit, then i go to a nice room with 2 lilys and decide it would be easier to hunt for mil lily, im skyly mil drops sange...so i telepipe for about half an hour and BOOM theres a mil lily, THEN THE STUPiD OB LILY KILLS ME...thank GOD im smart and i brought a few scape dolls anticipating this...so im excited my hearts racing im about to get a sange right.....WRONG!! stupid god damn piece of #$@& drops a friggin trap vision, and now i want to die >_<

ok sorry for this post, i was really pissed, i just went back around for another 20 minutes got mil lily now i have sange ^_^ im happy sorry again...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRak on 2003-04-12 22:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRak on 2003-04-12 22:28 ]</font>

Welcome to rare item hunting.

Get used to it. It's not going to kill you.

dude im sooooooo used to it.. i hunt rares like hell....ive been hunting lavis cannon for weeks im a patient guy, but i NEVER get monsters, im lvl 125 with 260 hours, ive seen 2 rare monsters INCLUDING that lily, my first was a pouilly slime on hard and it dropped nothing...

You can complain again when you hit 50 rare enemies without getting your item of choice.

50 rare enemies in what amount of time, if your goin by my standards youd have played 260x25 hours, which unless your mad you havent

You should go through my hell. My PURPLENUM gets Lavis Cannons the easiest and I've beaten down a good 500 or so Tollaws and I got gypped twice with Photon Drops from 'em.

yea thats happened to me too quite a few times, i understand how much it sucks as well...ive been hunting lavis too, lotsa del-d's and no cannon...worst part is that down there i can get meteor cudgel, morning glory, god something, and all ive gotten are silence claws and dragon slayers =( sigh o well, im sure you have it worse im just depressed about my decline in rares in the past 40 levels

I have been hunting a RED SWORD and CHAIN SAWD for a week. I have came up empty so far. I went for an ANCIENT SABER in Ultimate Temple, but nothing yet. The only rares that I have found in the last week are LAST SURVIVOR(11), DRAGON SLAYER(3), DB's SWORD(1), TWIN BRAND(1). The TWIN BRAND was nice, but my YAMATO kills it. I want a RED SWORD at least! Dammit!

oh definately, i have red sword....dont try for ancient saber, i have one and it kinda sux....red sword kills it, it even kills sange (but not when/if i get yasha ^_^) i get whut u feel though, i have tons of dragon slayers/last survivors/silence claws...it does get annoying...gl though