Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not high end WL for leveling hunter?

Well , the moment where I have to start to level again my mule is really close . I haven't ever been much fond of hunter weps and I Was considering buying an agito or the H10 missouri I sold to level as HU/BR or HU/GU , but a teammate convinced me to use WL and use wild round to level .

Now then , I'm gonna need a semi good WL for the purpose. I would like not to spend all the money I have (4m) even if I expected doing so by rebuying my h10 or buying an agito , simply because this time won't be an all class weapon and I won't need it at max power.

I have seen this one ヴァイスビュート which looks good , there is one in the market for 2.6m unlocked and affixed , would only need buying another one for element maxing which is np , would be about 3m overall , main problem is that I can't equip it as HU/FI by 8 dex only ._. , with HU/BR I can but I would miss about 100 satk I get from FI tree..

Should I get that one and just do some HU/BR for a bit until I get some levels ( I think 2 will do ) then shift to HU/FI? just get a cheaper one and HU/FI all the way?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

I think you gain 3 Dex every level as Hu, I can't quite remember. But Weiss Butte is the weapon you're talking about and has a requirement of 430 Dex. I would do as you suggested as quickly as possible then you should have no problems. Also depending on your S-Atk and level there are better WL's that aren't too expensive.

“No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.”
    ― Tatsuhiko Takimoto, Welcome to the N.H.K.

yes sorry forgot to post my stats , satk with fi is something like 750 , no problem for equpping satk weps , level is 53 for HU

Step 1: buy a shitty all class weapon

Step 2: join all MPAs and EQs with high exp

Step 3: use exp tickets

Step 4: ????

profit

Seriously, that's all you need when leveling your subclass. A good gunslash will help.

I want to feel useful ( ergo , watch high numbers LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    yes sorry forgot to post my stats , satk with fi is something like 750 , no problem for equpping satk weps , level is 53 for HU
    Well if you have enough S-Atk I would invest in ヘレティックエンド/Heretic End (Requires 660 S-Atk) since it has the same Potential (Immediate Strike) and last I checked wasn't too expensive raw. Might be some work to to create but is an excellent weapon and doesn't cost a fortune (Last I checked) like the one ahead of it which is イミディエイトフェザー/Immediate Feather.

Edit: WL's are good weapons to have all around for Hu anyways and are probably the most well balanced. But if you're just going to level Hu and sub it and not touch it anymore I wouldn't invest much money into the idea.
    Last edited by Bozhestvo; Dec 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM.

“No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.”

well I dunno really , I'm not planning on using hunter after 65 until next cap , so I don't know if I should be making an endgame weapon lol

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

It really depends whether you intend your weapon to be something you can pick back up when you go back to levelling HU again after the level cap rises. The overall cost to affix/grind is also important; how long do you want your weapon to last/maintain its effectiveness?

I mention this because Heretic End and Saint Feather are the top 2 WLs right now, and overall costs may be beyond your price point.

EDIT: Beat me to it.

Weisse Butte and Dio Hyperion would serve you well for the moment if you're worried about DEX / other subs.
    Last edited by Shinmarizu; Dec 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    well I dunno really , I'm not planning on using hunter after 65 until next cap , so I don't know if I should be making an endgame weapon lol
    Probably not then. If you're playing Fi as main I recommend the multi-class DS アメン・ホテプ/Amun Hotep, or like me I'm leveling my alt with that and 錦/Nishiki which surprisingly useful with lvl 16 BS when using the gear.

But last I had checked a raw Heretic End is 2+ mil? (Not online so I can't check)