Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Dude stop wasting your time. amazing games have been coming out this holiday season. There's no reason for you to constrain yourself. You're making a big mistake torturing yourself like that.

It's not weird that you're getting bored. I think most of us do because the game, while its amazing mechanics, just isn't very engaging.

Play games for fun, not because you feel obliged for whatever reason. It's good to give a game a fair chance, but if you're not having fun, honestly I think you should just snap yourself out of the obligation of "having to" play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    You can try another class, hunt rare PAs, make a new character, complete the matterboard. There's really a lot to do so I never truly feel bored. But sometimes you just need a break from the game, too.
    Make sure the break isnt too long. My friend just came back from break, and he feel so out of the loop.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    -Play 3DS

-Draw

-Play 3DS

-Talk to teammates

-Draw

-Sleep

-Cook

-Clean

-Laundry

-Punch the wall

-Play steam games

-Go shawpping

-Sleep

-Draw

-Eat

-Play 3DS

-Watch terrible anime

-Talk to Aya

-Write

-Draw

-Clean

-Talk to friends

-Watch 80's anime

-Browse tumblr

-Draw

-Cook

-Make shitty dance music

-TACOs

-Draw

-Play 3DS

-Shower

-Sleep

-Talk to Aya

-Sleep

(All in the timespan of 10 minutes then repeat)
    Looooooooool you made my day.
    I'd like to draw but I lost all my motivations lately, the tablet is catching more and more dust, even my signature is still waiting days ago to be completed....Maybe I'm just too lazy and demanding that the game entertainments me.
    Busy doing nothing...

Honestly I just go play something else. No reason to force yourself to keep playing something if you find it boring.

But yeah just do the matterboards or something and get the story patch if you haven't already.

Make new friends, chat with them in blocks, and frantically wave your hands in the air until an EQ shows up, then take your new friends for a test drive. If they refuse to res you at anyone point during that falz arms run and you just happened to get 3 elder fists that you could cube but they restart the quest anyway, they are not your friends. Also force them to go to your house, play on yoga mats while you watch.

If all else fails you peep your head in for EQs and disappear for prolong periods of time, then explain to your team that you were kidnapped by the ottoman empire.
    PSZ characters:
    Frost: RAcast, lv1
    Soul: FOnewm, lv40
    Socks: HUnewm, lv1
    FC: 4726 8115 1533

When all else fails, find out what bosses that u are the give the most difficulty. Solo them til u do not take any dmg/do not die ever anymore.
    PSO2 - Ship 2

Or maybe I just lost my gaming power. There's that 360 RPG that I was looking for and that I just got lately (Last Remnant), I watched the intro and then I shut the 360 down and it's catching dust for days now...Argh maybe I'll just hang out with team members tonight or I'll do some matter board.
    The problem why I wrote this threat is that this the first PS game that made me bored sometimes, and I found it kinda sad

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblade59 View Post
    If all else fails you peep your head in for EQs and disappear for prolong periods of time, then explain to your team that you were kidnapped by the ottoman empire.
    Lol the Otooman empire, It would be a great idea for some PSO2 role playing
    Busy doing nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinureal View Post
    Or maybe I just lost my gaming power. There's that 360 RPG that I was looking for and that I just got lately (Last Remnant), I watched the intro and then I shut the 360 down and it's catching dust for days now...Argh maybe I'll just hang out with team members tonight or I'll do some matter board.
    The problem why I wrote this threat is that this the first PS game that made me bored sometimes, and I found it kinda sad

PS:

Lol the Otooman empire, It would be a great idea for some PSO2 role playing
    Ya its kinda boring early on. I personally had it bad cause, on my old team, no one really helped me level. My team taught me how to ta and do falz but getting the levels was something I had to do on my own cause the team had other interests.

I can garuntee it gets alot more fun the closer u are to the cap lvl. Youll be experimenting in builds that arent cookie cutter and maybe find a class that you lik better than the class u originally intended. But seeing from what youve said, you might not have that energy or strive, at the moment, to get out of the lowbie hole (please do not think Im insulting you, I am not trying to) and experience the glory(that also inevitably leads to boredom because drip feeds us bullshit)
    PSO2 - Ship 2

When I get bored. I start doing my work...

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

A nice walk at the park and some portabella mushrooms then go log into WoW and hang out on a particular server's first human quest village and read the spammy goodness.