Thread: MPA guidelines

Default MPA guidelines

Still new to the game, learning about things like MPA and TACO by browsing on the forum.

I had a few questions about MPA that I didn't really understand.

Around what level do you start doing MPAs? Is it more for grinding exp or farming end-game items?

Also, what's the etiquette/guidelines for MPA? I think I heard block 1-3 for normal, 4-6 for hard or something, but what's a good etiquette in an MPA? Do I just kill random stuffs, is there something that's considered as "stealing" mobs or anything, or do I just hit whatever the other party is hitting? Not sure what the expectation is here, or what's beneficial.

Thanks for the help, still trying to adjust to the unique game style + the language barrier.

On a side note, is it customary to send "good job" when you buy something from MyShop? And is there penalty/benefit to using "free" partner characters ppl registered? It asks me to add as friend, I usually click no, I assume I just shouldn't spam "add friend" just cuz I used them as a partner character? Apologies for question spamming

In MPAs, the most important thing is to stick to the group, because the spawns depend on it.

Other than that, don't worry about stealing kills, loot is entirely individual.

Once you reach VH make sure to check if the players are trying to break parts when a rare boss appears, or sometimes even normal bosses depending on what they drop.

What Thino said, but Imma add something specifically about random jp parties in MPAs.

If you join a party with japanese players, be sure to always greet them(by saying yoroshiku in japanese "よろしく") and thank them for the party(by at least saying PTarigato in japanese "PTのありがとう")

Party etiquette is very important and prevents you get from kicked from the party. Trust me, since I started greeting and thank you' ing a long time ago, I havent been kicked.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12