Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Well, if you have 40m, you can still make an ExLv8 weapon, right? It's not like you can get the top gear anyway, so it still balances out to about what you'd be able to pay. Plus you can always upgrade it again in a day or two when you get that extra 5m more.
    For one weapon?

Fuck off. I have three characters to gear up and you're telling me I should be happy with ONE WEAPON that only ONE CHARACTER can use?

As if I could ever respect such an opinion. Reeks of elitist bullshit.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    For one weapon?

Fuck off. I have three characters to gear up and you're telling me I should be happy with ONE WEAPON that only ONE CHARACTER can use?

As if I could ever respect such an opinion. Reeks of elitist bullshit.
    I quite agree tbh. I've never even had 500k as far as I can remember so I'm just sitting here thinking. "Sure must be nice to have all those unnecessary millions to throw around on making one weapon really useful when there are many other weapons that could be obtained that can beat it with the same amount of cash."

Like I said, customization should be an extra. So yes, for one weapon. And then you can just make do with still great, cheap, non-customized welfare rares like Dragon Slayer for your other two characters until you can afford to repeat the process in two weeks or so, right?

Like I said, customization should be an extra. So yes, for one weapon. And then you can just make do with still great, cheap, non-customized welfare rares like Dragon Slayer for your other two characters until you can afford to repeat the process in two weeks or so, right?
    Two weeks? Are you kidding me? How much free time and spare irl cash do you have on your hands?! That's like two months of constant saving for a good deal of the playerbase. Some of us don't even know what 100m would honestly be used for or how on earth you can talk about it like it's nothing but a drop of rain in the Amazon.

I told you guys already, I don't spend any money on this game other than what my friends gift me, and I barely play an hour or two a day. I'm honestly surprised that you only have like 500k, that's less than even the cost of a single fodder that you can farm in less than 20 minutes...

I really doubt most people will get more than 10m every two weeks, let alone 50m
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Well, I don't make that much every two weeks either unless there's a big goal I'm working towards that can't wait, but that's the whole point, right? If it's just a little expensive, that means there's at least a small time and effort hump that people have to get over to access the content, which keeps the game interesting and going.

this is conspire, from bumped. "ohohohoho, Poor people!". Really don't take these things Arksenth says seriously, at least when it comes to meseta.

It's not too hard to earn money; I mean, I never run Time Attack any more now that I've been abducted, I do grind some of my better 10* gear on occasion, and I'm still gaining money (I have ~25m at the moment; nothing to gloat about, but it's steadily rising, so I'm happy)

This system is looking really promising to me and I can't wait to upgrade my Rikalbari! XD

Oh, look, I thought Conspire had vanished o.o
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

I told you guys already, I don't spend any money on this game other than what my friends gift me, and I barely play an hour or two a day. I'm honestly surprised that you only have like 500k, that's less than even the cost of a single fodder that you can farm in less than 20 minutes...
    I don't even have 100k as I've been raising a low level class(level 30s) when I can actually get on(http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216444).