Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Good bye.
    > Fi/Hu and Br/Hu
    why :\

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Good bye.
    > Fi/Hu and Br/Hu
    No not really, no item customisation system will make up for the major flaw with hybrids.

Dropping 33-50% of total damage just to cast techs is tied to the skill-trees for a hunter/fighter, for an example. I very much doubt this will make much difference in terms of the current power balance, it will just allow for alot more flexibility which is a nice thing to see. Going Hu/Gu with powerful mechs would be cool to have a melee/range hybrid that isn't braver or gunslash dependant
    Last edited by Dnd; Dec 14, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I mean as in Hu/Fi and Hu/Br will be used instead, thanks to higher HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Did they mention specifically needing the discs of the tech you're planning to upgrading?

It looked as though you just got a generalized crafting material from breaking down discs.
    No idea. I'm grabbing the stream now, going to rewatch after I get some sleep.
    Ricardo will probably have all the details translated before I wake up.

This all sounds great, but I wish we knew what exactly the process was for customizing and what it produces.

Quote Originally Posted by moeri View Post
    It looks like there are negative effects applied as well, so you can probably increase its TINY aoe to something, but it will probably cost a lot.
    From the video, the downside looked to be a loss of about 400 of the 6400ish tech power it had in order to get an extra 2 meters of range if I was reading that right. I dunno, seems pretty amazing.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Dec 14, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

Did they mention whether it's limited to certain item rarities or not?

I get the impression there's a lot of cheap 10 star weapons I'm going to want to buy before everyone catches on.

you can't craft 11-star weapons

as if they weren't already being overshadowed by 10-stars

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    From the video, the downside looked to be a loss of about 400 of the 6400ish tech power it had in order to get an extra 2 meters of range if I was reading that right. Idk, seems pretty amazing.
    I didn't see it, I came into the stream after most of the customization stuff, only saw them being used for a little bit.

Will have to look at it more tomorrow after I wake up.

weapons have a certain number of slots for customizing though, right? That means a slot for multiclassing with a double saber could have been used for something else that a fighter main could make use of. Longer range or more power or HP absorption or whatever else they put out. so hybridizing still wont be optimal.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!