Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    weapons have a certain number of slots for customizing though, right? That means a slot for multiclassing with a double saber could have been used for something else that a fighter main could make use of. Longer range or more power or HP absorption or whatever else they put out. so hybridizing still wont be optimal.
    If so, then FI/HU and BR/HU probably aren't out yet. But finally being able to HU-only weapons together with BR and FI only weapons is pretty neat.

I haven't watched the stream (won't be able to for a while - those voices anyway, ugh) but based on what I've read...

It sounds like we take the system we already have and add a whole new form of customizations onto it - what affixes should have been all along. These will be stats of actual consequence. Instead of power III, an extend code will make a weak weapon actually strong. Allclass stats, etc. (edit: hopefully allclass, and not multiclass, or maybe classes will be grouped by category [close quarters for hu/fi/br/te/gu for instance])

It also sounds like this success being guaranteed thing is what I've been saying since day 1: Allow us to guarantee our minimum requirements, then add more bonuses on top of that. The game will shift to this being standard procedure, and instead of trying for soul/stat3/statboost/ability3 with 100/100/100/80, players will try for I don't know let's say allclass/extend/randombonus at 100/100/80 to get a nice offensive boost. Just like Ability 3 some players will take what they get; others will try again. The key difference is how costly being able to attempt it in the first place will be, and that price not being based on your luck of the day.

That raises the real question: What happens if you fail? Do you need to reset the whole pot to expand slots like affixes? Please say no. Can you add on a slot without even touching your other things? Please say yes. Do the bonuses from other existing customizations still apply even in a second session? Please say yes. These are the questions that will make or break this system. Things like allclass and extending codes will shift equilibrium so they become standard, but not having to deal with going from 3->4 slots and dumping your handful of <100% transfer rate affixes purely based on dice rolls to do it will really make it.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 14, 2013 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I haven't watched the stream (won't be able to for a while - those voices anyway, ugh)
    Momoi was away this time, so the voices won't bother you as much.

So as far as know, we cant craft 10* or higher to make them "stronger"? If not, then I really dont care about the crafting system.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Thoughts?
    About fucking time.

That's all.

I think I'll have to waste around the price of a Susanoguren to make a Kalicizma on the same equality of a Lambda Kalicizma.

lol @ it being released in summer
    talk about a small slip from the former december date
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    lol @ it being released in summer
    talk about a small slip from the former december date
    Actually in the summer it's just an update to the crafting system, not the release.
    The crafting system is being added in January.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Actually in the summer it's just an update to the crafting system, not the release.
    The crafting system is being added in January.
    We was suppose to get it this month, but they had bugs and got delayed to next month. It really was doing to debut in summer, then they probably wouldn't have shown it until like March or May.

Can 10*s be crafted?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz