Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bump.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Reopening recruitment again!

Hi,
    The description appealed to me and am interested to join.
    Most people are from Europe?
    Candy Lvl 24 Ranger.

Hey everyone. My name is Nick but online I go by Tyr or Tyrael (like from Diablo).

I just got into the Phantasy Star universe with PSO2 and am looking for a group of people that I can play with and who can help me out and get used to the game.

My IGN is Tyr4el and account name I THINK is wnxtyr4el (made it like my forum name with caps and all but won't let me login unless it's all lowercase...weird). If you need me to post more I can but I won't be in game until Sunday night.

I'm GMT-05/EST, so probably around 6:30 p.m.

Hope to see you all in game!

WHEN'S MAHVEL?

Played PSU from birth to death. Played PSO2 on release and suffered through the initial growing pains of the beginning English patches that AIDA and others had so graciously worked on.

Stopped playing for a while because I'm in the military and time didn't really permit me to play. Last played when the level cap was 50.

GuRa 51/38

IGN is Fandom Ruck.

Currently in Romania for military reasons. I'm +2 GMT until Nov/January then I'll be moving back to Germany.

Willing to participate in any TACOs/EQs but also need a hand getting reacquainted with all the changes. Figured out most of the stuff already but as far as popular runs these days is what I'm moreso interested in.

I am typically on anywhere between 530PM EST until 12AM-2AM EST pending how tired I am after work.

Ship 2
    Fandom Ruck
    Cast Gu/Ra

Hi people. I don't know if you still remember me or if I'm still in the team.
    Just wanted to drop in and say I didn't forget you. The DDoS and then RL stuff pushed me away from the game. I'm currently trying to download all the patches I missed, it will be a while until I get back and I may not be able to log in as much(and I may not remember my account credentials *sigh*) but I'm trying.
    See you around.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Hi,

reading the description your Team sounds like what I'm looking for.
    I'm mostly a pretty casual Player with sudden bouts of "sleep? What Sleep", I mostly looking for a social Group of People to play with (Team activities being a great opportunity to do so ).
    I do have to admit though that depending on RL there can be a week between me being on, though if you need my help I don't mind squeezing a round of TACO in and coming on if you PM me.

I have 4 Characters but I mostly use a Gu/Hu 64/42 with 240 Hours on that Character alone so I'm not exactly a Beginner.

I will apply through the Visiophone later today, the Character Name is Petrushka while the IGN is theshear (shear was taken for some reason).

Hope you will have me

:EDIT: Uhh I searched the Team on the Visiophone and it showed only a single Member, did it die?
    Last edited by Shear; Sep 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

I came back to this forum section to check out the community and seeing the Caliginosity recruitment thread at the fourth spot from spot was the last thing I expected.

That said, a friend and I have come back to this team and are attempting to revive it. I rewrote the first-post. Caliginosity will be a different team than it was before due to stuff that has happened in the game.

Please read the first post carefully before applying.
    Last edited by Vent; Sep 13, 2014 at 06:34 AM.

Opening up recruitment again!

Bumping.