Thread: WHERE IS HE!

Ok im quite new but I know quite a bit. I have done all of normal mode and have started hard. I have done all the Missions you need to do so that the docter guy will forge weapons from animals for you. The only problem is I CAN'T FIND HIM!

This has proboubly been asked tons off times but please help.

I'm pretty sure you have to beat Falz... Then after you've done that join a quest that has the good docotor in it. One of them is UNSEALED DOORS... or something like that. He'll be standing beside the teleporter to Principle's Room.

You don't need to have beaten falz, you just have to be in the right quest. Unsealed door, I believe, is most common. He's standing near the warp to the Principle, looking all goofy. If you have an enemy part on you he'll respond by entring your menu, so you can choose which one he makes into an item.

The easy way out of this is just do any quest that involves ELENOR (not when she does a cameo appearance, though) and finish them. Everyone says Unsealed Door, but save yourself the effort and just enter the quest that unlocks Unsealed Door: Dr. Osto's Research. Blind, people, blind.