Default need some braver advise

i have been looking around for a good tree build for bullet bow braver, i was thinking braver/hunter? anyone have any information that will help??

thanks

Here's a common build :

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...s6JIHnHXbn0000

Weak stance, you can either manually aim at the weakpoint or have a lock on to it.Either way, Weak stance works best for Bullet bow bravers.

Edit : I've been told to equip an R-atk mag if you're going for a Bullet bow braver.

Many people are going with average stance for bullet bows lately, because the damage lost isn't that significant but the ability to plink things in places besides their weak points is a pretty significant situational gain.

you can use Z mode to more accurate aiming at weak points or targets 's head
    i don't think bow user need average stance at all

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    you can use Z mode to more accurate aiming at weak points or targets 's head
    i don't think bow user need average stance at all
    >> bow

>> accurate

hahahaha no

Go with average stance.

Breakable parts, enemies without any weak points (Micdas, or destructible targets like a Baize), enemies with difficult weak points (robots, Soldas, fast or knocked down targets), or if there's really no excuse but you still miss the weak point.

Lots of reasons to go with Average Stance.

Though I still say definitely go with Weak if you play as Br/Ra, since you already have WHA.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Yes, most people who only specialize in Bow will go for sub RA most of the time since you get the most out of WHA and you can take advantage of First Hit and Standing Snipe.

Decent to good alternative when fighting those mobs that are hard to aim for their weak points (or none at all) would be to use either Launchers or Rifles since they excel more against weak mobs than Bow does. In term of hitting power against big boss, Bow wins most of the time.

Average Stance works best for Br/Hu bow bravers, and it allows you to hybrid. Shunka is much better at mobbing than bows or anything a weak stance br/ra (or any br/ra) has to offer.

Weak stance is reserved for br/ra and forces, and honestly you will suffer for it if you're not partied with people who can mob well. Your best bet for mobbing is gunslash with thrillersplode and addbullet.