Page 124 of 471 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4704

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    Hmmm red or blue...

Spoiler!
    Outfit 1 = blue wins
    Outfits 2 and 3 = red wins

Tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    Hmmm red or blue...

Spoiler!
    I'd say blue.
    I think it looks pretty on her~

AMG
    I'm so broke now
    But I'm happy.
    Spoiler!

CanaanAzure. Ship 8. TE65/FO65/FI50.
    My ID is the same as my character name. Friend me<3
    My DA

God, I love AoT so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Not alot of interesting thing in this scratch..
    I agree. I don't mind, though. Saves a little bit of strain on the meseta and whatnot. Only thing I got from the new scratch was the emotes. Everything else pretty much looks like crap.

...well, the AoT outfit looks pretty sexy on Nassie, but I'm not paying 1mil+ for that (it doesn't show any skin, sooo...). Maybe if it drops to like 600k or thereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I agree. I don't mind, though. Saves a little bit of strain on the meseta and whatnot. Only thing I got from the new scratch was the emotes. Everything else pretty much looks like crap..
    The celeb hat would make a nice substitute to the straw hat for the hat+bikini+pareo look I think.

Just need a flared pareo, and I think I'm willing to wait for the summer scratch for a price drop when it (hopefully) gets revived.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The celeb hat would make a nice substitute to the straw hat for the hat+bikini+pareo look I think.

Just need a flared pareo, and I think I'm willing to wait for the summer scratch for a price drop when it (hopefully) gets revived.
    Yes, it would It's a nice Summer-themed hat. But, personally, since I switch outfits every two to five minutes*, I tend to go with accessory combos that work and look good universally. The 'themed' look like that isn't for me. But it would definitely be a good one.

*I'm not kidding.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Mar 27, 2014 at 05:17 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I like the Corps Uniform especially with my Arks Officer Cap ut the one thing that irks me is how it makes my character's thighs look huge and I'd love to try out your hat+pareo+bikini combo sometime Jumpsuit.

Steady now..

Spoiler!

Easier to focus when your skin can breathe. Even if your skin is synthetic.

Took a bunch of pictures of Johana in a few different areas using different outfits for no reason other than just wanting to do something I enjoy (taking pictures) after a lousy day...

Will possibly do more in other areas (ruins -> seabed) in another day, maybe...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Took a bunch of pictures of Johana in a few different areas using different outfits for no reason other than just wanting to do something I enjoy (taking pictures) after a lousy day...

Will possibly do more in other areas (ruins -> seabed) in another day, maybe...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    2nd picture - I have never seen a character look so good in the Echo hunter outfit. Even Echo looks like scrubs next to you.
    Tunnels - how about "Hey, where is that valve you wanted me to fix?" or something along those lines. She looks like someone who came to repair stuff and there's no instructions left as to which area to repair. And she's not all too impressed.
    Dragon - love that, I want a second one for my braver! The head is just so epic.