Page 311 of 471 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4704
    Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    what is up everyone just trying some new stuff and costumes out for this month with bouncer class. Does my class look good or what.
    Nice character and setup. A blue fox, kinda interesting.
    I do feel however that the headgear is slightly out of place being it a total different style.

@ sizu
    option A

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    You know, I was wondering why you were using that muffler until you told about the big neck. Well as far as I can see, the reason for that is your head is way too small. If you were able to make the head bigger, it would definitively fix up your issues from what I think.
    I was going for a Shota look without making his face look TOO young. The problem with the newer face is that the nose and lips look TOO damn unrealistic. I know I said I enjoy anime faces, but that one is just way too plastic surgery looking for my tastes.

However, if I lower the jaw line to cover the neck, the face doesn't look right to me. I suppose I could raise the eyes to counter this, but then he wouldn't be properly shota now, would he?

Basically, I'm trying to make his face look young anime without using the baby face that we got recently. Because that face just goes into Barbie territory... and that's just... blergh.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Updated character pictures.

Aurroris:

Spoiler!
    This is really pretty, En. The outfit and the glowing effect really go well together.
    I also like that her name reminds me of aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    New look
    She looks so badass.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Nice character and setup. A blue fox, kinda interesting.
    I do feel however that the headgear is slightly out of place being it a total different style.
    Thanks Sacrificial for the complement I was thinking about fox ears or Fluffy cat ear may be better.

Fox Ears
    Spoiler!

Fluffy Cat Ears
    Spoiler!

For Sizustar Option A is really good.

Also for Renvalt. Killerwing is actually right about the head size it does not seem like it but I been through this.

I used to think that my character was always the best looking or I had the neck to as closes as a shota could be but I was very wrong. Here are some of my examples of what my character used to look like.

The face on this one looks nice but What I did not notice is the long neck my character had at the moment.
    Spoiler!

After looking from the side I could see that it was not right at all.
    Spoiler!

I though the neck was the problem but it was really the face.
    Spoiler!

I always had trouble with these outfits because my character neck was always super long. I really wanted to just put muffler on every costume just to hide my shame. I felt bad because on some costumes my character looks okay but It always depend on the angle

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Some of my outfits would make me look nice but the rest I always need a way to hide the neck. However After some long time and a free Makeover pass came by I decided It was time for a better character look.

I had gotten Help From TenebriS and bam look at my character now.

No more muffler or weird neck.
    Spoiler!

happier smile and better eyes.
    Spoiler!

I notice that my head is not way above my shoulders anymore but at a comfortable spot on.
    Spoiler!

This is after I made the Head bigger that I got a shota look I wanted.

Anyway I hope this helps to explain something. Also please don't be mad I really just want to help.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    The problem with the newer face is that the nose and lips look TOO damn unrealistic. I know I said I enjoy anime faces, but that one is just way too plastic surgery looking for my tastes.
    I could not agree more the newer face looks like it has a pointy chin and the lips just looks kinda bad.

P.S.

I like shota looks too. This one is a picture a couple of months ago but I really enjoy becuase this was right after I got the look I wanted I hope you think it is great.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; Sep 10, 2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: little more information

Spoiler!

The very likes of you ARKS, you’re all pitiful to look at!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

Love this accesory
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Spoiler!

The very likes of you ARKS, you’re all pitiful to look at!
    You're at it again I see.

Sig by Gama

I have been waiting for this costume since the first day I saw Luther. So glad it's finally out! Guess I'll let Meji stay Luther-ish for a while. Looks pretty close to the real deal, after all.
    Spoiler!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You're at it again I see.
    Ahhh, its Zenobia! Welcome back!