Page 312 of 471 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4704

Using cast-oriented accessories to make a "relatively lowcost hero" look. If only knee drills gave a damage bonus to certain attacks... ;_;
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You're at it again I see.
    Would you have expected any less?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Would you have expected any less?
    If you were slacking you would def be hearing from me.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Ahhh, its Zenobia! Welcome back!
    Sup Yoshi still be the best Space Cowboy there ever was?

Sig by Gama

In a manner of speaking.

It's been a while since I introduced the siblings, Mala'ika and Sheta'ni. I dont know if anybody does remember them in case you dont, check here:

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Spoiler!

And since they leveled a bit now and improved we decided to use one of the free Esthe Passes to Age them up a little.

Mala'ika(Karen Erra)
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Sheta'ni(TenebriS)
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

We also tried to dress them similiar and still make them look different with it. What do you guys think, improvement or not?

It's been a while since I introduced the siblings, Mala'ika and Sheta'ni. I dont know if anybody does remember them in case you dont, check here:

And since they leveled a bit now and improved we decided to use one of the free Esthe Passes to Age them up a little.

Mala'ika(Karen Erra)
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Sheta'ni(TenebriS)
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

We also tried to dress them similiar and still make them look different with it. What do you guys think, improvement or not?
    BAD COMMUNICATION!

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So I know this isn't exactly fashion, but ever since hearing that my character's face is too small, I've been trying to correct it. I'm using a new human (that I haven't made yet) and want to know if this was an improvement over the Dewman version.

Spoiler!

If it's not good enough... I might be forced to save my character file and drop it here so someone can correct it themselves (since I feel I'd fail if I tried).
    The neck doesn't look as long as on the other character I think and the face still looks very similair.

You know, the most important part of your character is that you like it. If you are happy with the design and look of him thats all that matters. Sure other peoples opinion can be valuable but at the end of the day your opinion is what matters most.

But if you want to see other peoples tries on it, I'm always up to mess around in Esthe.

The neck doesn't look as long as on the other character I think and the face still looks very similair.

You know, the most important part of your character is that you like it. If you are happy with the design and look of him thats all that matters. Sure other peoples opinion can be valuable but at the end of the day your opinion is what matters most.

But if you want to see other peoples tries on it, I'm always up to mess around in Esthe.
    Then here. I'm frustrated just trying to get it to work.

Got myself a Void Recorder. I'm not crazy about the gold trim, but it's okay. Hopefully a variant we get down the line makes gray or something more neutral. Patrash there set me back 5m, but I love him. I've become much better about mag feeding since changing him, oddly enough.
    Spoiler!

I'm on the fence about this hairstyle. On one hand, it's nice to have something straight and long that isn't super long. Though, I feel like the shape of hairline is a bit too aggressive. Plus, it makes her neck look a little thick.
    Spoiler!

Some cheese.
    Spoiler!

I decided to take a little photo shoot of my new char Lily. Had fun with it

Spoiler!

Spoiler!