Page 471 of 471 FirstFirst ... 371421461468469470471
Results 4,701 to 4,704 of 4704

Both. Generally, people post screenshots of outfit/accessory/pose combinations they like to show them off. Sometimes they ask for opinions on what could be done differently.

Alright then, I need some accessory advice.

What accessories would go well with this hair, color, and outfit?

Front (eyes half closed, IK lol):
    Spoiler!

Back:
    Spoiler!

Some kind of neck accessory perhaps. Such as a muffler or a necktie (not bowtie). Just make sure it looks good in the preview and doesn't clip too badly.

Also I don't think the teru teru bozu works well with the rest of the outfit.

Generally though, your character looks good. No need to add even more accessories just for the sake of it. Often less is more.

By the way you can turn off the interface showing when you take screencaps, in the options.

So this is a nice and a sad thing in many ways, let's start rigth away.

As each month in the past years I'm here to announce the Spotlight. As some (might) have noticed last month did not have a spotlight at all. Nobody really pointed it out and I'm kinda glad about it. This was due to our members being busy with the mysterious realms of "Real Life" and bad timing.

But I noticed a decline of interest in the spotlight in the last months anyway. Which brings me to the saddest part (at least in my opinion) to tell you that the spotlight will end with December 2014.

It will give the Phashion group more time and resources to put into more events since these were rarer the last year. So I guess there is something positive about it after all.

Anyway, time for celebrations because this month we got 2 Spotlights. It's thanks to great work of each of them and coincidence. They just dressed up perfectly together without each other and I for my part like both of them equally.

Incendi0 & Kairi_Li

Well what to say. Both of them pulled of the punk look rather well and used different environments and accesory, as well as hair to show off that the outfit is versatile enough to work in different ways. Of course that applies to many outfits but it sparked my interest to see 2 such similiar but unique shots - in forms of fashion of course.
    I guess it's clear that both of them did very well on teh design and both deserve respect for their great work. Keep up the good stuff!

★Fashion Spotlight of the Month★
    Spoiler!