Page 349 of 471 FirstFirst ... 249299339346347348349350351352359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4704
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

So I decided to experiment a bit with Luna Prophecy + body paint and all I can say is...I wish we had a black body paint. (one that's completely black and not the skeleton one.) At least it makes it look less slutty.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Spoiler!

Special Bonus
    Spoiler!
    I'd like to point out that I didn't even realize Vin was wearing the outfit everyone's making such a fuss about lol ... I thought it looked pretty good on her. Her skin tone makes it look like a bodysuit, and quite frankly that's what I thought it was. Luna Prophecy can look tasteful if someone puts the effort into making it so.

Ok let me rephrase what I said earlier.
    Everybody, who says they are wearing the Luna Prophecy because it is a fashionable outfit is lying, and I am sure we can agree on that.

If you look past the outfit being complete fanservice, you can see it is a very badly designed outfit, it has very awkward and random design elements. It just looks like the first thing they did was design the nipple plate and panty design and created the rest of the outfit around that.
    The proof to that is, that even with undergarment/body suit on, it still looks terrible.

There are a lot of ways to make an outfit show that much skin without making it look like complete garbage

Spoiler!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    So I decided to experiment a bit with Luna Prophecy + body paint and all I can say is...I wish we had a black body paint. (one that's completely black and not the skeleton one.) At least it makes it look less slutty.
    Spoiler!
    You don't need a full black body paint, because the skeleton on the suit contours with the costume!

Look at the arms, see how the humerus lines up wonderfully with the decoration on the the forearm glove. A perfect interface!
    Spoiler!

You see similar flawless contouring along the spine, sacrum, and femur.
    Spoiler!

Truly, these two fashion hits were made for each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    I'd like to point out that I didn't even realize Vin was wearing the outfit everyone's making such a fuss about lol ... I thought it looked pretty good on her. Her skin tone makes it look like a bodysuit, and quite frankly that's what I thought it was. Luna Prophecy can look tasteful if someone puts the effort into making it so.
    I don't know, that's dependent on skin tone and lighting. With any of the human/newman skin tones, you're more likely to have the corset and panties look like skin than have the skin look like part of a suit. Gets way too close for me in just about any Lillipa area.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Spoiler!
    Luna Prophecy + black body paint = Tharja cosplayers out the ass
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.

Tracksuit ain't bad, either.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Tracksuit ain't bad, either.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I can agree to that.

also Lunar with a blue body would still have the same issue that the "skin" would clash too strongly with the outfit. Unless for whatever reason the bikini matched the body color. But it just defaults to brown? So you got a close complementry contrast.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    -_- I'm sorry Cyron please forgive me for my tasteless tackiness </3
    I failed my dark skin followers

Created today the last SP of my main character.
    Call me crazy for having so many support partners.... but this kind of thing is fun to me.
    It's always a lot of fun creating new characters, them being actual characters to play as or support partners.
    Plus these little SP's are very helpful.
    Spoiler!
    PSU JP: Mirai Ichi Lv 180 / PSU US/EU PC/PS2: Miray Lv 165

Luna Prophecy is fine, aside from being too gaudy for a lot of characters.

On some it looks great. On others it looks shit.

Remind me; How is this not like every single other outfit again?