Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Thanks PSO2 Podcast Listeners... IT'S BEEN FUN!

Here it is... this is probably our last show!

For those that missed it, We've been running EXP FULL, the PSO2 Podcast since Open Beta - It's been so much fun.

It was a simple show - Two fanboys, talking rubbish, about the game they love.

And what a response we received. When we reached episode 14, which marked a full year of the game being launched in Japan, we had over 100,000 downloads via iTunes and Stitcher - Amazing!

I think that goes to show what an appetite there once was for an EU/US release.

We still love and play the game, but for now, we're putting this lovely project to bed.

If you've not listened before, maybe give episode 14 a go (the previous one to this little chat we recorded) - even if just for the dramatised 'previously' segment at the top of the show. I'm sure many of you will have been on similar journeys with this fantastic game.

Thanks everyone for your support. While our listener base is now 95% Japanese (I hope they don't pick up the foul language!) we do get the odd message from people here and in game saying they'd like more shows... but everything has to end sometime... and you never know, we might be back someday... but until then... it's been awesome.

Peace.

Didn't know y'all even still did this.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Didn't know y'all even still did this.
    Awesome.

In fact, I don't think anyone even remembered, let alone cared, until you posted this.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They use to post it just about every time they did a broadcast, but they stopped for some reason.

In fact, I don't think anyone even remembered, let alone cared, until you posted this.
    Thanks for deciding this for the majority of us. Get a grip of yourself Olaf. Think you can do that?

I didn't listen in to each single episode, but enjoyed the ones I did to. I never thought of it as anything revolutionary, but it was a nice and friendly addition to this sometimes less than friendly community. Thanks for the show guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Get a grip of yourself Olaf. Think you can do that?
    Yes I can. I'm doing it right now.

but what if someone did care
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Thumbs up I cared

It was nice that you guys added a bit fun cometary about PSO 2.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Excuse me Olaf? Why do you feel the need to disregard EVERYTHING that they have done?

So what if it doesn't make a difference to you, but i know for a fact that people STILL CARE (shock i know). You can't speak for the whole community, because you are one person. Unless you are going to commend or celebrate the efforts and enthusiasm that went into the podcast, the voice chat, the community and the hardworking people who supported it, then please don't post.

Thanks.
    Come on over to the EXP FULL Ship 2 Voice chat to get involved with the growing community here: www.expfull.com/chat
    Whats happening with Team EXP FULL? Check out: http://www.expfull.com/