Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Part 2 of Chapter 3 is up! Enjoy!

-Episode 1-
    -Chapter 3 A Journey’s Roads Begins Part 2-
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Feb 28, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

I had nothing to do today so I decided to get some Episode 1 Chapter 4 up.

Episode 1: The Beginning
    -Chapter 4-I Have My Own Journey-Part 1-
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Mar 17, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Finished with Episode 1 chapter 4 part 2 rewrite on new laptop! Enjoy!

-Chapter 4-I Have My Own Journey-Part 2-
    Spoiler!

On a special note:
    I'm recently been drawing out some of the major characters and scenes, etc. and writing a lore to create a background for the upcoming 3 story lines which are:
    -The M.C. Saga <which will focus on Matt's journey throughout his attacked hometown of New Heights>
    -The Carbuncle Series <which will take focus on Ruby and her group's journey on the planet Alte after a two year journey in space>
    -The Yama Episodics <which will focus on specifically on Yama and his lone wolf journey across Io as he creates his own group and follows what he calls "His/My Mission".
    On another note,
    I've recently stumbled upon an old Fanfic of mines that I really loved and decided to edit it and put it up whenever I'm basically not doing R.U.B.Y. stuffs and college stuffs. It will be a Pokemon Fanfic is all I can say. When can you expect it? Well my current idea is to release traditionally as a comic or any case manga approach so it's going to be a while since I'm going to have to look at Pokemon designs (I'm only saying manga because I got friends saying my drawing style is close to like manga but I doubt that).
    Kudos to you all!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Mar 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM.

I know that this is rather soon, putting that it's only 2 days apart from my previous installment but I was enjoying things a bit too much because I've recently finish retyping up till Episode 3 where something happened and finished re-editing Episode 1 chapter 5 part 1 all in one go.

I'm also going to do a little narration before and after each chapter, before will be like either a summary or setting placer and after will be like putting in questions in relations to key things and/or summaries.

The introduction finishing, the plot is beginning, and chapter 5 part 1 is up!

Narration: Chapter 5 is picking up right where Chapter 3 left off as we go into the eyes of Yama and his experience.

-Chapter 5-Is This Fate or Destiny?-Part 1-
    -12 hours before the end of Chapter 4 and 3 hours after the end of chapter 3-

Spoiler!

After story narration: Who is Skumong? Who is the old lady? What happened to Yama? What's going to happen with Uziel? And does Uziel mean by “Fate has finally found us, but this isn’t fate though Yama. It’s only destiny.” Find out in Chapter 5 Part 2 which will be posted on either Friday or Saturday!!!!!

New Note:
    -Check out the OP for Sneak Peaks of some excerpts from the remainder of Vol. 1!!!!
    -I will be making requests to some PSO-World users and use their character's as a design model to create a visual image of characters/races/etc.
    Volume 2 is not in the works yet but likely little be before the summer and if you want your character to actually be apart of it, I can take the time with ideas to input them in. I plan on to start developing plots, etc. around Spring Break. I'm still working on finishing up re-editing Volume 1 now that's it's finally retyped onto my laptop.
    Kudos to you all!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Mar 13, 2014 at 01:40 AM.

A day late but for some reason I couldn't connect to PSO-W specifically as I kept getting a server error thingy whenever I tried to put up the post. So finally after the what was it..........150th try it worked.

But here it is! The Finale of Episode 1!

-Chapter 5-Is This Fate or Destiny?-Part 2-
    -Episode 1 Finale-

Spoiler!

Episode 1 has ended and things are just only starting.

Hint Hint: Notice that Agatha is saying The Proelio and The Proelios in different cases.

Kudos to you all

Special note edit: Character drawing related:
    -Ruby and Umberto's 2nd group member: Yoshi's PSO2 character is being use as a reference image for him.
    -Villain 1: completed. <new image not up yet though>
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Mar 17, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Yeah, plenty of people have been having issues getting on. Sometimes it happens to me and I just give it an hour or two to chill out.

Yea gets annoying, one moment I'm in and then the next moment when I try to post I get the server error thing

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Gungauntlets heheheI know where you got that from.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Mmmm dat Yang Reference, such a buxom blonde fireball.....