Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's been almost 2 months since I last posted here but it's not that I'm having a hard time writing but rather the fact that I don't get enough time to keep editing and writing because of college tests and projects keeping me far too busy to do much on the fanfic. However, now that the semester is coming to an end you can expect more installments and less hiatus. (M.C. stands for Matt Cypher).

Episode 2 begins!!!!
    Episode 2 Prologue
    Spoiler!

Episode 2: Reliving in the Past
    “The M.C. Chapters”
    Chapter 1: Visiting the Past -Part 1-

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all
    Last edited by strikerhunter; May 4, 2014 at 02:09 AM.

Holy crap has it already past 1 month from my last chapter post? Goddam time sure knows how to pass by fast, I was stuck on writing this chapter out and had to keep rewriting it because it felt way too fast. Anyways, I finally delivered!

“The M.C. Chapters”
    Chapter 1: Visiting the Past –Part2-
    Spoiler!

I will end Matt's part of the story in a few chapters to turn the attention back to the others to give them their screen time.

Hope ya'll all enjoy the reading and story although I feel like things are a bit too fast pacing for now but I'll do my best to deliver!

Kudos to you all
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jun 6, 2014 at 01:42 AM.

After a 2 month hiatus, I am finally back with constant updates now. (had lots of real life issues including depression)

Summary of what's going on in Episode 2:
    Episode 2 follows Matt's story you get to know his real name is actually Yellow. The old lady from end of Episode 1 returns to talk to Matt this time and Matt finds out that she was some sort of ghost or spirit left behind by the previous civilization. It is also revealed that Matt had a bad history as he previously killed 20 people for whatever reason and the daughter of one of those people who was killed tried to get him arrested after he was released.

Now, Matt is caught in the middle of an ?earthquake? as he reads and learns more about the Old Lady Agatha. (If anyone can guess the reference I made right there, I'll update a bonus chapter)

R.U.B.Y. will now be updated every weekend unless there are some real life issues.

“The M.C. Chapters”
    Chapter 2: Flashback

Spoiler!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 4, 2014 at 01:02 AM.

New episodes every week? Aw yeah.
    Spoiler!

Back with another new chapter! Things are stirring up as the first antagonist is introduced!

Summary of the Previous Chapter:
    Spoiler!

“The M.C. Chapters”
    Chapter 3: The Colossus -Part 1-

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all

Sorry for the mysterious 3 week of no show right after I said there will be new chapters every weekend. My classes (college) started so the first week I was forced off, the 2nd week was forced off as I was getting to know my classes, 3rd week was off because I decided to make the Original Episode 2's Chapter 4 and 5: The Colossal Part 2 and 3 into it's own individual Episode since it experiences a lot of time jumps. So that episode is up and ready when we get to where it begins.

Chapter 4 is the end of Episode 2. Also, don't get confused with this chapter's title. It does not mean this a 4 part chapter. If you read the OP, you'll understand "Y".

Episode 3 will start off with Yama's end of the story

Now that I've got everything figured out, the steady and weekly update will resume.

“The M.C. Chapters”
    Chapter 4: 1 of 4, Character Y

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Been awhileindeed welcome back

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Relaxed day for a kinda of relaxed chapter

Episode 3 is from Yama's point of view. I will be making changes to the OP's table of contents because in Episode 4 we'll be going back to the eye's of Ruby. So to make things less confusing, there will be a table of contents with every chapter happening in order and a table of contents that follows as I update for more order.

\ Enjoy /

Episode 3 Prologue
    Spoiler!

Episode 3
    Chapter 1: The Girl With The Iron Tail Part 1
    Spoiler!

It's late over here, I'm too tired to edit the OP with the update and table of content changes so I'll do that in the morning.

Note: There will be no update next weekend because I have an exam next Monday and need to study for it. There will a special 3 chapter update (updated on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) the following weekend after my exam to make up for next week.

Kudos to you all
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Sep 15, 2014 at 01:08 AM.

Heh, a moral of Jurassic Park.

Yay! Test week is over!
    Spoiler!

ToC and OP was long overdue for an editing so I made minor changes.

Because Yoshi found a hidden cameo, there's going to be a bonus chapter So that's 3 chapters next weekend to make up for the messed weeks during my hiatus and a special chapter on top of that.

Continue to fine hidden cameo's (phrases, names, moral, etc.) and I'll continue to through out bonus chapter. (There are two are

This week we'll be having two chapters

In episode 2, Matt, aka Yellow now, had a dream which was shared with Yama (somehow). In that chapter, Yama's side of chapter towards of the ending could not be heard. So in this special chapter we get to hear his side of the story.

Any Chapter titled "Simultaneous Chapter" is a special chapter that is linked to another chapter due to characters from one of the three story arcs crossing paths.

A R.U.B.Y. Special
    Simultaneous Chapter: Pseudo Déjà Vu

Spoiler!

R.U.B.Y. Episode 3
    Chapter 1: The Girl With The Iron Tail Part 2

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all!
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Sep 27, 2014 at 11:12 PM.