Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

I am of the opinion, for the most part, that if it's in the game it's within the rules. Unless we're talking deleting characters, stealing items, or hacking psycho wands it's not a big deal.

Duping glitches might suck but if it's not something huge like that they should get a pass. This doesn't seem like a big deal. So some people got free elder pains - I really couldn't be less bothered if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Duping glitches might suck but if it's not something huge like that they should get a pass. This doesn't seem like a big deal. So some people got free elder pains - I really couldn't be less bothered if I wanted to.
    The dupe only happens for stuffs that can stack up to 999.

Someone duped EX stone fragments.

Yeah that seems significant then.

Ban ahoy.

I don't understand, but I should be safe if all i did was craft a few things in my room and then fight a friends sword dummy right? lol

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I was really looking forward to this along with everyone else. I rushed home for nothing turns out, haha.

Still, I'd rather they do this than let what happened on PSU- and just let it run rampant.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Yes, you should be fine. Unless you jumped through a bunch of hoops and specifically duped a ton of items you should normally only have like 5 of at a time (like XQ stones) then you're probably fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    English hackers with monocles and twirly moustaches.

I know what of which you speak.

CanaanAzure. Ship 8. TE65/FO65/FI50.
    My ID is the same as my character name. Friend me<3
    My DA

"また、調査により本不具合を繰り返し悪質な形で利用したアカウントを確認したため、アカウント停止措置を 行いました。"

"Also, since it has been confirmed the account that you used in a malicious form repeated failure by this study, we conducted an account ban.
    For Accounts determined. Performed on more detailed investigation future, and using maliciously defects, I will take the appropriate measures as fraud."

So apparently something about accounts being used fraudulently? What are the specifics of this I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Seems like there are several bugs being reported:
    - HDD burst?
    - Crafted weapons losing their minimum damage range and becoming garbage
    - Duping materials, as mentioned above
    - Wand Lovers SATK bonus doesn't affect non-wands (probably intentional)
    - HDD burst refers to the 9/4/2013 incident. People will forever bring it up whenever any bug happens for PSO2.
    - Crafted weapon losing their minimum damage is because anything above 7* sans red weapons have a hidden ability/dex attribute attached to them, based on their rarity. Supposedly by extending your weapon, that hidden ability/dex gets removed all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    So apparently something about accounts being used fraudulently? What are the specifics of this I wonder.
    Some people block changed multiple times on purpose to dupe items.

ooooh, so THATS what it was, thanks!

Pleh, figures people would screw around when they find a bug to try to exploit it instead of just reporting it. Pretty common gamer behavior sadly enough.