Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Black Screen at Menu?

I need some help here please! So after I launch the game from the tweaker everything runs normally until I get to the screen that would say "Press Enter" on the menu screen. If I try to close it I can hear the sound effect of moving through the menu but all I'm getting is a black screen. Can someone tell me what I need to fix this or why this is happening? Thank you!

I'm getting this too, I tried messing with settings and I can't get it to work. time to play on the vita I guess...

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

If not then normal filecheck.
    Busy doing nothing...

I as well am getting this
    Click on the ORB in the top left menu, then click Troubleshooting -> Check for Old/Missing Files. Let it finish and see if that fixes it.
    and Im sorry but what is ORB....

Quote Originally Posted by Daysofphoenix View Post
    I as well am getting this

and Im sorry but what is ORB....
    He is referring to the PSO2 tweaker, a program that lets you patch the game.

http://arks-layer.com/

You click the round orb in the top left corner to patch and do other settings for the game.

I tried replacing the patch in hopes that will work but if not I will try that out thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Click on the ORB in the top left menu, then click Troubleshooting -> Check for Old/Missing Files. Let it finish and see if that fixes it.
    Okay, so I tried this and the game will finally run, but only in Japanese... If I try installing the patches then the game won't run. I've tried re-installing the entire game but I'm still having issues. What am I doing wrong? Is somehing not saved in the right place?
    Last edited by Dracos; Jan 16, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

So I got rid of the black screen problem but the english patch isnt in effect and in the list fro that program it said JP enemy/e-trials Not working. Is this something to be worried about and would I have to replace the english patch? and thank you all for the help

*EDIT*

Nvm I got it working now. Dracos I was just messing with that button again in the top left and you can download the english patch from there and I just did that and its working perfect now.
    Last edited by Daysofphoenix; Jan 17, 2014 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daysofphoenix View Post
    So I got rid of the black screen problem but the english patch isnt in effect and in the list fro that program it said JP enemy/e-trials Not working. Is this something to be worried about and would I have to replace the english patch? and thank you all for the help

*EDIT*

Nvm I got it working now. Dracos I was just messing with that button again in the top left and you can download the english patch from there and I just did that and its working perfect now.
    I have the same problem still. Where I can get rid of the black screen but none of the patches are in effect. If I try fixing the old/missing patches then I can play the game with out the patches. I'm so confused on what happened. Only started happening since I tried playing during the emergency maintenance.

And I sent my latest log file to you AIDA, thank you for working with me.

You pressed the button Install English Patch? When I was looking at it, it said on the right that it was working but I took a closer look in the text to the left and it said that the English patch was not installed.