Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Just had a realization about game economy...

Thanks to the crafting system, and tech fragment demand, this is the first time we had anything reliably farm-able that has decent value since grinder prices over a year ago.

Making money outside of tacos has not been this reliable for a long time.

Would it be so bad to have more reliable sources of cash that resembles things like... ore farming in WoW that isn't tied to a 22 hour reset?

PS: please don't undercut by 1k. Do 1 meseta instead.

Lol, its already gone down like 35% from when it was 50k a piece last I checked. It reminds me of how I used to hunt Franka's Vol Dragon stuff when it wasn't quite as cheap although this seems to net more than that did for now. It is nice, and I've been farming it as I will continue to, but its definitely going to continue dropping I'd bet once the market gains enough saturation.

I actually really, really like having something to farm like that to be honest. That was something I liked in PSU since I was actually assured a type of income as long as I farmed something appropriate (Ohtori Encampment for AMP, etc). But its already gone down so much I don't feel like it will stay viable.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Well they're gonna do down in price once we get Beach BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

They're already gone down in price, i know, but I mostly blame the people who undercut by the thousands for no good reason.

Given that the crafting system update will likely bring in new recipes and levels (hopefully PA customization?), it's very likely that all PA fragments are going to skyrocket in prices again for another week. Maybe not as much as the opening week for crafting, but you could make a quick profit from it for sure. However, I imagine PA customization will make fragments stay very expensive for awhile as those classes are being played far more than FO-TE are.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Yeah, this game would've been way more enjoyable, if we got this system half a year ago.

As well as a way to make money outside of TACO's, AC scratch, dudu item protection and super high demand rares, log in bonus rewards and bingo card rewards. And all that other previously mentioned annoying to get scarce bullshit.

a month ago I couldn't even sell grinders in shop, it would take like a month for a stack of grinders to sell. It was faster just to NPC it for at least 40% of what you could've got.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I think that was a very good side effect of crafting. As rich forces feed the frag market the wealth gets transferred to the masses farming frags. Mountains of formerly stagnated meseta are filing the pockets of the plebs. I expect massive inflation in the future.

This makes me realize... I should probably sell off all my R-ATK related crafting stuff for a profit since I don't use anything ranged besides bows.

Well like I said, I blame the sellers as to why prices are dropping.

-Buyers don't buy frags faster than the sellers put them up
    -Sellers thinking they'll undercut by ~3k meseta for a quick sale of less than a half dozen frags think they do no harm
    -Another half dozen sellers (one of those guys probably has like a few hundred or something) undercuts the aforementioned seller whos fragments are still in the shop, and that price becomes the norm

Really wish people would undercut each other by like 1-10 meseta because I'm seeing this happening to the value of the one thing we all can farm for reliable cash, and it's depressing.

Free market. If you don't like the undercutting, not much you can do.....unfortunately.