Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Well you buy the AC scratch items for the recycle shop. It's why there's a price floor around 100k.

As for rares, you can now dismantle them for materials, but since there's such a huge supply of them, common materials are 1k in the shops (and don't even sell for that much). To get anything worthwhile from dismantling rares, you have to rely on a random chance at "great success."

PA disc materials, especially techs, have more value to them at the moment.

Premium players can pay 7k meseta for a special drink that always gives a Large Up effect and 100% rare drop. It of course expires after 30m or at the end of a quest, just like any other drink. Recently they've changed it so drinks don't expire until you go back to the campship, so you can now get the rare drop bonus on boss crystals.

Meseta sinks are necessary to prevent inflation, and grinding/affixing are a large part of that. If you want to generate more currency, then you can complete Time Attack Client Orders daily. You can get up to 600k per character per day by going through each quest once on SH. Well technically you only need to do one of them on SH, the rest can be on VH.
    Did not knowni could dismantle rares. Thats great to hear!
    And thanks for the rest of the info, most i knew already but nonetheless refreshing and assurig to hear, thanks!

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Meseta is SO easy to get in this game even if you're a purely free player that you should be re-evaluating your life if you think things are expensive in this game at all. You can buy all AC scratch items with meseta anyway, so it's not like the randomness of AC scratch or the number of items for recycle shop is a big deal.
    Dam...re-evaluate my life....thats harsh lol. Over a game. Man i must be deep in this game.

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Also, you dont need 10* anymore to be good in this game anymore. You can craft a 6* wep and grind/affix/50 element it for near cheap. Then use it till you've saved up enough funds to do the same for a 10*.
    I did some hard thinking today and already came to this conclusion haha, its good to be reassured im making the right decision though, thanks!

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    I play with 3 friends daily and have a couple daily onliners that i could recruit so i dont think it'll be a problem. Your help and advice has been so educational thus far, thanks so much. As a noob to all this new stuff, besides tacos..what does it actually stand for? And where do i find these npcs. Sorru for the spoonfeeding, im just kinda at work and dont have muchspare time
    TACOs = Time Attack Client Orders.

Since you're, Imma just say it lol, a TA virgin? there should be guide on psow or some videos on youtube you can look up if you help on doing em. You can find Klotho, the NPC that issue the Time Attack Client Orders on the 2nd floor on the Gate area in the Lobby. Hes wearing red, cant miss him.

Please do TAs in this order tho: Nab I, Lilipa, Nab2, Amduscia, Sanctum. Its been awhile but I think thats the order that consecutively unlocks the next TA til you get the Sanctum TA which is the last one atm. I might be wrong.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

TACOs = Time Attack Client Orders.

Since you're, Imma just say it lol, a TA virgin? there should be guide on psow or some videos on youtube you can look up if you help on doing em. You can find Klotho, the NPC that issue the Time Attack Client Orders on the 2nd floor on the Gate area in the Lobby. Hes wearing red, cant miss him.

Please do TAs in this order tho: Nab I, Lilipa, Nab2, Amduscia, Sanctum. Its been awhile but I think thats the order that consecutively unlocks the next TA til you get the Sanctum TA which is the last one atm. I might be wrong.
    Oh that mofo klotho!? Ive already almost done all his CO's ARE THEY REPEATABLE AFTER A COUPLE DAYS!?!? if so...how the F did i miss this!!!

And again, thanks for your patience and kindness in helping me out

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    Oh that mofo klotho!? Ive already almost done all his CO's ARE THEY REPEATABLE AFTER A COUPLE DAYS!?!? if so...how the F did i miss this!!!

And again, thanks for your patience and kindness in helping me out
    np, i got nothing else better to do.

And yes they are repeatable. TACOs are repeatable every 22 hours. So if you finish and turn them in to Klotho at 6 am in the morning, which I usually do, they will be repeatable again at 4 am. They usually only take 45 min with 4 person party. But I sometimes solo, which usually take an hour and 15 min.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

actually the Order is Nab 1, Lilipa, Amduscia, Nab 2, Sanctum. . .

but that is all irrelevant now though.

Dam...i cant believe i missed the fact its repeatable...no wonder ive been feelig behind the 8ball, im like...how has the economy meseta standards raised this much!? Now i see lol. Thanks a lot guys!

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Since you're, Imma just say it lol, a TA virgin? there should be guide on psow or some
    They changed it so that you need to unlock the area corresponding to the TA to unlock the client order.

So for sanctum Time attack client order, you need to have unlocked sanctum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    They changed it so that you need to unlock the area corresponding to the TA to unlock the client order.

So for sanctum Time attack client order, you need to have unlocked sanctum.
    I have all of them unlocked. I just didn't know they were repeatable lol :P

Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz