Default New navigation beacon...

ok, So Ive gotten along pretty well on my own up to this point. When just in the block 20 ship 2, my navigation beacon is directing me to the change block/go to room lift. I went there once had a cut scene. It is still directing me there everytime I log in. What am I supposed to do there?

Thanks Jdge

Thanks, Ive seen that cut scene. Ill try to figure the rest out. Did I do something wrong when updating the english? All that is in Japenese to me. And all the items, and whatever he gave me. Ive done sold items off did some grinding and other things. Ive tried to craft in my room. I dont have required items. I dont know where to get them. And I cant read anything lol.
    "When the first link of chain is forged, the first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, chains us all irrevocably"

you typically get the materials by breaking down photon art discs and 7* or higher rarity weapons and units with use of the crafting system. for more info on crafting system use this link. http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-craft...em-mini-guide/
    as far as it not being translated the only part not translated for me is the menus in the crafting screen and so far i think thats normal at the moment but not 100% positive on that, what isn't translated for you.
    Got Toast?
    Ship 2 Team Vengeance

Alot. some client quests. Items (IE healing items, itmes to feed your mag) cut scenes, caption bubbles. Every character I talk to is in japanese. During quests, the Zig cutscene. Ive got the PSO Tweaker and it say all english patches DL'ed.

I dunno why so much is in japanese to me.
    "When the first link of chain is forged, the first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, chains us all irrevocably"

do you uninstall and reinstall the patches after the last update cause they could be a reason behind that.
    Got Toast?
    Ship 2 Team Vengeance

so download the latest patch, uninstall and reinstall and items and such should be translated?
    Ill try it

alright just let me know if that worked
    Got Toast?
    Ship 2 Team Vengeance

A lot of the crafting menu stuff is still untranslated. They're working hard on it. As for the actual items, the more recent item translations have the names translated for most of the new crafting materials. So it's in sort of a mish-mosh state until the translation team finishes.