in the ultimate caves is it a normal thing to find a red slicer and 2 red daggers before a chain sawd or red sword??

Mercenary for Hire

dunno but i also found my red slicer on skyly on my 1st ult cave run lol
    still need 2 get a chainsawd and red sword

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-04-14 03:50 ]</font>

Forager of Rares

The order that I found my Ult Skyly Caves weapons were a Chainsawd, then Red Slicer and then another Chainsawd. After that I started to look for a Red Sword but in the end I traded for one. The best place to go is the offline "Addicting Foods" quest. I made the mistake of beating it to get to another quest but that was a bad idea.
    Good Luck

The guy who won't play with cheaters. Period.

No, that's not normal. Are you sure you were playing under your section ID? If you were online and someone else started the game that would explain it.

Mercenary for Hire

ok then im not normal lol since it was my 1st offline cave run hehehe

It's really all just dumb luck. I wanted to rappy hunt for the easter rappys, before I realized that they weren't out yet. Dumb luck prevailed and in the second room, love rappy. =/ Couldn't have waited a week. Oh well, at least you found some good stuff.

Edit: I'm blind and need sleep

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-14 05:30 ]</font>

aww, ive been looking for red slicer or dagger or chain sawd...my first run was red sword and ive had soooooooo many since but nothing =

Dangit demonknight if you really want a Chainsawd I'd trade you one of my two I've found for that Red Slicer. Haha just in case you were interested. Still, that's pretty good luck. I found about 6 guilty lights two chainsawds and a sange before getting my Red Sword finally. Anyways, keep at it, you'll find it eventually man.

heh im still looking for them but the red slicer is (25,30,0,0,40) and im not online yet

Whoa that's amazing percents dude. My Chainsawd has some high hit % (like 45 I think) and my Demo Comet has 20% hit, but I've never found a slicer with 40% hit! That's amazing...too bad my stupid Red Sword has to be percentageless...*curses PSO* Ah well. Anyways good luck finding that stuff again. *runs off to pipe yet another mil lily*