Default Game pads not recognized

First off hello, I am new to this game and these forums. I finally got tired of waiting and decided to break down and install the JP version of the game. Anyway my issue is that I wish to play with my xbox game pad and the game doesn't seem to recognize it. The PC recognizes it fine and there are even strange little cursor glitches when messing with the analog sticks. I even tried using one of my Logitech game pads and the game wont recognize those either. I tried using the calibration tool but no luck, the game acts like nothing is happening. Is there some option I have to enable or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are using a xbox 360 gamepad, please use the official microsoft driver. Same thing with the logitech game pad. Some tool don't work with Sega's Game. Only the official driver and MotionInJoy (Better DS3 recommanded after) worked for me on unsupported gamepad. X360 Controller Emulator app don't work with Sega Game, so don't try to use it. I am not sure about original xbox controller but i heard MotionInJoy support it. Don't use chinese device like the wireless adapter for xbox 360 (non-official), i am not sure if it work but it required to mod some driver file.

I am using the official Microsoft drivers, I have an official xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows and a standard xbox 360 controller

Smile

Solved: I had to change my driver from the wireless receiver driver to the base controller driver. IT works all the same oddly enough.