Alright you all can tell by the title what I am working for (as well as my mood < ) Anyway, you get the thing off of a Sinow Zele but there is only like 1 or 2 per Ultimate Seabed level right? If so can someone reccommend a different way to get to these guys (seeing as how it'll take forever to get to the first one)?

If you're online, why not try to trade. If not you can get them from yellowboze Morfos, there's more but those things are quite stingy. Play in yellowboze games or just trade, or make a yellowboze and hunt with him if you're stuck offline. I'd say go with the morfos just out of share numbers though.

!Robot~Companion!

I'm looking for an Anti Android Rifle which so far, has only been found in Ultimate Ep.II and not with Skyly ID.

and i have a yas 7000 but i want an Angel Harp Rifle!

I can end ALL of your ranger weapon questing... for a price.

Need a certain Yasminkov? I got it.
    Need Handgun:Guld? I got it.
    Looking for the gun that isn't that rare but can't find anyone who actually has it? I got it.

(Take note that Drill Launcher and Rocket Punch are NOT out yet, so it's expected that I won't have those... yet. Oh well, the Easter quest is just days away.)

Good luck, although I wouldn't recommend actually hunting for a Yas7kv. I snagged one from a Sinow Zele last week and it really hasn't left my bank since I tested it out in the forest. The range is horrid (can't even reach Falz' third form most of the time) and the auto-target can get you into trouble if you're standing next to boxes. Still makes for a great trophy though.

Since I don't think Whitill gets the Yas3kr, I'd say just trade for one of those instead. The sheer power and range of that rifle at full grind makes the Yas7kv and Anti Android Rifle (I have that too) look like toys. It's perfect against Falz or Flow.

But if you still insist on the Yas7kv, I say good luck. I don't think there's more than 3 or 4 Sinow Zeles per Seabed... even online. Let's not even get into how stingy they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-04-14 10:21 ]</font>