Default Windowed mode issues

I'm having issues with both windowed mode and virtual fullscreen mode with PSO2. I get some weird flickering/window jumping. It seems to happen most often when I'm using the mouse in-menu, and it happens a LOT on the title screen. The window seems to kind of flicker in and out, or kind of jump around the screen a little. Fullscreen mode works just fine. If it matters, I'm using a GTX 670 with the latest nVidia drivers.

EDIT: Just an FYI for anyone that comes across this page and is having the same problem, I was able to fix it by selecting the "clean install" option when updating my nvidia drivers. Not sure if AMD has the same option, but driversweeper would probably also work.
    Last edited by DJcooltrainer; Feb 5, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

what's your processor and does PSO2 play smooth otherwise?

Has anyone else come across/been able to fix this problem? I recently started encountering it myself. It didn't start happening until I ran a Fix/Cleaner program on my computer to well, make it run better, go figure right? The fixer messed up my game perhaps? I've tried running the Troubleshoot options on the Tweaker, even the Fix PSO2 EXEs options. Would just deleting/reinstalling pso2 and the tweaker help perhaps?

I wouldn't mind so much if Fullscreen mode wasn't so weird, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, but it's not 'fullscreen', it takes up most of my screen, but it's sort of scrunched into the middle, and there's a large blank/black bar on either side of the game screen. I've even messed with the resolutions.

You may have to totally redo your Windows system. Do you have 32-bit or 64-bit?