Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redzone View Post
    or.. maybe she WAS trying to abandon you in a dumpster, and those robbers saved your life?
    You're taking this a little far, man. Step back out of that red zone.
    Ship 2 / IGN ID: Tsugumi
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Tsugumi - 60GU/60HU/60RA/52FI/46FO/26TE
    中津 静流 - 65BR/65HU/65GU

If you aren't full of BS Fayttt, then just know that I don't take anything over the internet seriously, and neither should you.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaanAzure View Post
    I agree with this to a point.
    I get the message that you're trying to convey but the way you're putting it is as negative as you are trying to say those who are 'bashing' on sega are which makes you seem almost as immature. What you work and how long you work has nothing to do based on positivity and negativity. Work also has nothing to do with the world of Phantasy Star and PSO-W. What I see if you trying to put yourself off as a better person and I can't say I agree with that. Because in the end, it's only going to make you look like a lesser person. Just stop before you are ahead.

I understand that you're upset with people's attitude towards Sega and I can't really blame you. It's true that I've never seen a company that has produced/hosted a MMO being bashed so hard, but still this is only the internet. A place where people may voice their opinions and say what they want. If you truly were a better person you would not have posted something like that in the first place and just turned away and ignored the things that you don't agree with.
    lol isn't this ironic how you also come off trying to be the better person over me?
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaanAzure View Post
    If you truly were a better person you would not have posted something like that in the first place and just turned away and ignored the things that you don't agree with.
    But this is not the point. because it's an endless loop if we continue to look at it this way which was not my intentions at all.

I'm pretty sure I ignore enough of what's said around these forums...a lot, sometimes kids and even adults need a stern wake up call and someone to stand up for the defenseless and say something than nothing at all (bullying?), whether or not they actually take it to heart or act out defensively and don't want to hear it which they all obviously did, the point still got across and in due time it will sink in and they will eventually realize i wasn't trying to "look better" than everyone else, People just would rather target me for "looking better" instead of seeing the moral and intentions of the post and what i was getting across. but nope, and as to be expected anyway.

that's humanity for you, take someone's sincerity and completely disregard anything good from it and turn it into something negative to make themselves feel better, typical low self esteem.

If we're gonna sit here and tell everyone who has a different opinion that they're just trying to "look better" than others..then i guess the next time you see someone getting bullied in real life, and some random person stands up for them...you're just gonna walk up to them and tell them they are just trying to look like the better person, right?

I'm the type of personality that would intervene if i saw someone getting bullied, CanaanAzure you seem more passive in personality from the looks of it from the advice you're pushing onto me and i appreciate it, but that's like telling everyone to be like you and I'm not a fan of conformity. I said what i needed to say in the way i said it because that's who i am, people can view it anyway they like, the moral is there and if people choose to be dicks and twist the nature of it, then **** em.
    Last edited by GrieverXVII; Jan 29, 2014 at 05:15 AM.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

If you aren't full of BS Fayttt, then just know that I don't take anything over the internet seriously, and neither should you.
    Why would I care in the slightest about you or how you take anything in any way at all? You're going to try to lecture me about the internet? Yeesh.
    YouTube
    Twitch
    中津 静流 - 65BR/65HU/65GU

"Yeesh" = Jeez = Jesus Christ?

"Yeesh" = Jeez = Jesus Christ?
    No, it means Falz Elder.
    YouTube
    Twitch
    中津 静流 - 65BR/65HU/65GU

What are you two fighting about again?

Sega fill all EQ slots with base as compensation, please.

When it gets to the point you have to jab at someone losing a loved one i think it is time to take a breather.