Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    just thought about this, but is there a Eastern mmorpg that does not follow the gatcha system to get items?
    Fixed

Considering that all costume scratches are dedicated to the Japanese audience, I say it would be nice to not see so much cutesy / loli / retarded crap. But hey that's probably not happening if said version of the game even comes out to begin with...

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Depends, personally I love the outfits. But if Relic is working on the game. Then from a very very old response. The NA version of PSO2, might have content created for it. That could be including different outfits.

I can't be the only one who saw PS02 as in PSZer0 2 in the thread title...

That's because the OP used a "0" instead of an "O". The only real advantage to a western release will be that it will be easier to buy AC. That and the fact that it will make AIDA's translation of the JP version a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Yeah I guess the latency thing. Less Japanese, more Mexicans. Possibly better pricing on AC.

What else?
    Let's not forget Brazilians, Italians, etc. I'd add Thai to that list but they would likely be on Taiwan PSO2.

But yeah, these are about the only things it would have going for it at the start.

Oh, and how could I forget 4th of July and Thanksgiving lobbies with indian feather rappies?
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Unique costumes and accessories would take a lot of effort and having the JP costume designers get a team of NA workers up to par would take a lot of resources. Was this a thing in older Phantasy Stars or were there only a couple or so things added in to be a unique version?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Can't spell ignorant without IGN
    HA! funny.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

In the not that it will happen but be nice from a fresh start category.

A better balancing of skill trees would be nice.

Back in the real world why are people still saying it will be 2 years behind when the tawain one not going to be started at the beginning. Why would they start the USA one fresh out of beta when they are doing the tawain one I believe they said a little after falz?

Not that I believe for one second they'll keep the promise but we can also keep a close eye on how disappointed we will be by their statement of speeded up patches so that they will be caught up to the jp severs after a certain amount of time.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Well, as long as there's no mass IP ban if it even gets released, I'm not leaving J-PSO2.

(and if there's still english patch support by then, that is)